Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Observations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Observations (569 Views)

Church N Masjid My Observations / Reasons Why Some Christians Converted To Atheism - My Observations On Nairaland / Some Notable Observations On The So Called Mother Church By Remarkable MOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2013
I am an 'old school' christian. smiley
I am just wondering, why are nairaland 'christians' not talking about
1. God’s judgment on sin(abortion, age falsification, exam malpractice, murder, adultery, fornication, Idolatory, Imorality, etc) and sinners(abortionist, liers, Idolaters, etc)
2. living Holy life
3. Chastity
4. The great commission(Evangelism)
5. Brotherly love
6. Salvation from sin, e.t.c
all I see is arguments for & against tithe,trinity,etc
why focus on all that?
Re: My Observations by Ajibam: 4:28am On Aug 27, 2013
1A2B3C4D5E6F7GO: I am an 'old school' christian. smiley
1. God’s judgment on sin(abortion, age falsification, exam malpractice, murder, adultery, fornication, Idolatory, Imorality, etc) and sinners(abortionist, liers, Idolaters, etc)
2. living Holy life
3. Chastity
5. Brotherly love
why focus on all that?

God bless you..all they know Is to argue With muslims And atheist
Re: My Observations by Joagbaje(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2013
1A2B3C4D5E6F7GO: I am an 'old school' christian. smiley
2. living Holy life
3. Chastity
5. Brotherly love
why focus on all that?

If you see a need meet it, don't talk about it.

1 Like

Re: My Observations by bizmahn: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2013
Because most of them support these evils & don't count them as sin.Some even label those that preach against such as LEGALISTIC & others brand pastors that preach against such evils "CULT" & "DEMON AGENT" that covenanted with demon to preach holiness.Yet you find people openly supporting alcoholism,free browsing,homose'xuality,smoking,lying etc right here.PATHETIC!!
Re: My Observations by Ajibam: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2013
I preached about the anger of God on sinners,,they all nail Me To cross that am Preaching Gospel Of Fear
Re: My Observations by bizmahn: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Ajibam: I preached about the anger of God on sinners,,they all nail Me To cross that am Preaching Gospel Of Fear
--
My brother preach on & do not be distracted.Anyone on God's side is greater than majority.The message of "God's wrath" you preach is the same preached by the apostles & prophets from Genesis to revelation. The same people that persecute you are the same ones preaching Jesus is not God & Jesus never existed till Mary's conception.Isn't this an ANTI-CHRIST preaching.Yet they're bold to open their mouth to condemn those that preach righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is God From? / Is One's Church Denomination A Good Criteria In Choosing A Life Partner? / Pope Francis Said What?! Actually, No, He Didn't, 'the Headlines About Pope'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.