Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! (2845 Views)

Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) / Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer / Man Buys Car And Sees A Giant Snake Inside The Engine [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by yunfazz: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2013
Quite shocking, isn't it...?!

This woman is faced with a rare condition that causes her brain to preocess images the wrong way.

A Council worker Bojana Danilovic, 28, reads papers from the bottom up and even has a special television to watch at home, placed upside down while the rest of the family watch another. More photos after the cut:

Neurological experts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University in the USA say she is suffering from a condition called 'spatial orientation phenomenon'.

Speaking with Euronews, she said:'They say my eyes see the images the right way up but my brain changes them.

'They told me they've seen the case histories of some people who write the way I see, but never someone quite like me,' Bojana was quoted as saying.

Despite her challenge, she still works at the local council, using a special inverted screen, and at home she has a television placed on its top while the rest of her family watch another.

To view her video, click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0CU7ZU5hI

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/woman-reads-upside-down.html

Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2013
wow God is great!!

but so many Nigerians see things upside down especially when it comes to GEJ Amechi APC 2015 issues

they know their selfs
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by Chanchit: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Naaa. I dnt want this kind of disorder. Na the disorder wei go make me see through cloths I want.

2 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by nedu2000(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2013
She seems to be coping well,inverted lenses would 'ave been an ideal solution
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by valicious1(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2013
I don't believe this story. How come she is just being discovered?
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by pearl360(f): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Wow! But she's doing fine thank God.
Reminds me of an Indian movie
"Like Stars on Earth". The little boy in the movie writes up side down.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by Tuntheycr7: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2013
GOD is great. tank God this is not4rm China again
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by Tuntheycr7: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2013
GOD is great. tank God this is not4rm China again
valicious1: I don't believe this story. How come she is just being discovered?
valicious1: I don't believe this story. How come she is just being discovered?
me too.abi she just sabi how to read ?
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by mistayeancah(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Na wA o!!!
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by Abyjah: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2013
She's beautiful and unique.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by 3ace(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2013
Well. this is better than progeria. At least it is not life threatening and she doesn't look weird. She's also enjoying things that can aid her to cope with the disorder. That little boy from India will wish he had this instead.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by homesteady(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Does she also see people upside down?
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by Gideojim(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2013
God is gr8t
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by dridowu: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2013
I also read nairaland upside down...............so noting new
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by kelz3264: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Chanchit: Naaa. I dnt want this kind of disorder. Na the disorder wei go make me see through cloths I want.
u don enta one chance b dat! Bekoz u go dey see '' the good,the bad,nd d ugly' :-
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by chucky234(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Chanchit: Naaa. I dnt want this kind of disorder. Na the disorder wei go make me see through cloths I want.
You wan see through clothes abi,na punny go blind your eyes.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! by StellaBella(f): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wondering how up down blokous will look.

*soup don burn*

(1) (Reply)

The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends / 80 Years Old Man Has Never Taken His Bath For 60 Years. / Photos Of The Day: Naaawah Oooh!! See What A Female Blog Reader Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.