Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go (2947 Views)

"Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Lmaoooooo grin

Men go like am well well grin cheesy grin

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Oops sorry I checked back late, I'm laughing at the fact that you fink fagging exists in movies.
Newsflash: Hardcore Fagging, is typical of male only prisons in the US.
If you spent as much as a night in one state male prison Mr knowitall, hehehehehe sweet Jeeezus theres a fire...
Your bottoms goin to be drilled, by different inmates who were convicted of male oilseed rape-hahahahahahaha!
I can imagine you yelling;
"Chei! Hey! Please o! Dont touch my Nyash o, I am a (Virgin) man o! In my country men dont rape men! It happens only in movies o!"
and the Gay inmate would be like;
"Nigga shutup and back it up, I need yo new azz"
loling!

why do you want to imagine me yelling? prison rape for the most part is a myth......it happens but not like you think...
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
souleymon:

words of condemned thinker.

Are you so poor you have never enjoyed a good life in Nigeria before.

You waste 10 years on three square meals

my friend why dont you give your own advice? why do you have to condemn me because i want a better life for the average

Nigerian? so you rather them living on the street?
3 squares a day will keep them alive...some of them dont even

have anything to eat on a daily basis.
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by 25omega(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
optimus-prime1:

"Chei! Hey! Please o! Dont touch my Nyash o, I am a (Virgin) man o! In my country men dont rape men! It happens only in movies o!"
and the Gay inmate would be like;
"Nigga shutup and back it up, I need yo new azz"
loling!
grin grin grin ROFLMAO
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Allohrandy(m): 1:11am On Aug 29, 2013
I just don't know why an Average Nigerian see America like heaven.. Only a fool would be willing to spend 2 years in jail just to get the blue passport.. Once you are a felon in America, the only Job you can get is a minimum wage job like flipping burger in Mikky D.

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Allohrandy(m): 1:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Well lets leave out the citizenship part.....even if all they are offering is 10 years in an American jail then

deportation back to Nigeria....i would definitely advice the average Nigerian to take the offer like a bail out of hell.

Because it is an improvement and an escape from the dreadful situation in Nigeria. Because in an American jail you get 3

squares a day...bed to lay your head on...A/C..medical checkup...dental checkup..This is an honest advice for the

average omo Nigeria.
would you advice your own brother to spend 10 years in jail so he can become an American.

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by phoneport(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Well from the pictures and painful sound I can see and hear around, a lot I mean a lot of Nigerians will go.
Even some of you in this trend making noise.
truly does it not look as most Nigerians are in prison here.
or you are blind to see how your people are desperate to live this nation.

The truth is I love this country so much and there will never be a place like home.
yet another.bitter truth is that Our Home is Dying. What can we do to make people stay? since slavery by the whites started people were forced out of here, and now people are leaving here by FORCE.
YOU READING THIS TREND MAY EVEN BE THE NEXT TO 2GO.
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Watermelon(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I prefer my garri and kuli kuli with my guys on the street with so much freedom than 10 wasted years. God forbid bad thing. Nigeria is not so bad abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by brawnmoney(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
nice talk sir.
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by TUMIC(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2013
IF A 13 YEARS OLD BOY CAN HIDE IN THE TIRE COMPACTMENT OF A SUPOSED AMERICAN BOND PLANE.
THEN TELL ME TEN YEARS IN AN AMERICAN JAIL FOR CITIZENSHIP IS JUST BABY PLAY.

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Google63(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

my friend why dont you give your own advice? why do you have to condemn me because i want a better life for the average

Nigerian? so you rather them living on the street?
3 squares a day will keep them alive...some of them dont even

have anything to eat on a daily basis.
Are you now telling me that an average Nigerian lives and begs on the street?... Do you have an idea of what average means? Are there not even beggars on the streets of USA and prefer being locked up in a prison, where they are subjected to hard labour and with no freedom? The fact that you can sacrifice your dignity and freedom for a '3 square meal' doesn't mean an average Nigerian can...

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Osama10(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Considering NAPEP's figures of 120m nigerians living under $2 a day,majority would go.
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Ugosample(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2017
tpacalipse:
You would be surprised at the number of people who will still turn down America's visa in this country, even as bad as it is.

I doubt that in 2017.

The Number of youthd ready to leave the country are much more than those willing to stay

The older ones are stuck here, so they may not be willing to go
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2017
I will go only if i ll be in the same cell with Michael Scofield

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by phoneport(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2017
My brother American prison is far better than life most Nigerians are living here now, so alot of the youths I see around will go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome to Calgary / United States Visa Waiver Program And Africa / Transport Prices From Lagos To Any Part Of Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.