Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Delete Yourself From The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Delete Yourself From The Internet (562 Views)

How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Delete Autorun.inf From Pen Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete Yourself From The Internet by davidjunny(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2013
You registered with a website and found out that the site lacks some features you saw on their homepage that compels you to sign up. Then trying to delete your account becomes non-searchable and basically, you have to delete your account since you want to discontinue with the site. You even contacted their customer care and waited for weeks without response from them. Worry not. Did I just say worry not? Yes be glad! - See more at: http://www.pcchest.com/2013/08/how-to-delete-yourself-from-internet.html
Re: How To Delete Yourself From The Internet by Dubby6(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
u guyz shuld pls find a way of deleting other people cos i need to delete some crazy peeps here...btw y re u posting this on nairaland?? u wan spoil business for Seun?? take time oo. Oga Seun i hail thee
Re: How To Delete Yourself From The Internet by AskProf: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Financial Empowerment By Access Bank Make N63,000 For 10 Days Or N340,000 Befor / Can My New Acer Iron Gray 11.6" C710-2856 Use An Internet Moderm Like Fastlink? / UK Package Bell Laptop For Sale, Very Clean Uk Use, In Perfect Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.