Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Oko Orisan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Oko Orisan (3588 Views)

Land For Sale At Ogba, Ikeja, Ogudu, Obawole, New Oko Oba, Abulegba Contact Me / List Of Properties To Let At New Oko Oba,agege.abule Egba ,ahamadiya,ijaiye Axis / Cheap Houses For Sale In Agege New Oko Oba Rd from N6m. Check It Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oko Orisan by tinajaija: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
Could anyone please give some insight as to the potential in this area known as Oko Orisan (Epe waterfront)?
Thanks!
Tina
Re: Oko Orisan by tolu10: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2008
I believe that It has a lot of potential and will be even better that Lekki I, Lekki 2, and Abijo down the line so I see it as a long term buy and hold if one can afford to tie the money down. It is part of the Lagos state Residential Scheme so therefore you know anyone building there will have to follow the standards such as set backs, building plan approval, etc.

It also resonably priced at #2.6M compared to Lekki 2 at #6.7M, and Abijo which is now #6M

But like other lagos state schemes the initial state of construction is disappointing as there are so many land speculators who only bought to sell after it appreciates in price. They have no intention of building in that area. But as for now it is not ready to be lived in.

I am also interested in the scheme but need something more immediate but if I can spare some cash I will definately buy and hold.
Re: Oko Orisan by tinajaija: 3:51am On Jul 09, 2008
Thanks for your insight tolu10.
Re: Oko Orisan by ogunsam75(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
please dont venture into that area as case may arrive on it later in the future cos that area belong to a particular family who are yet to sell these land. any other seller apart from that family
makes u to loose ur money, so take note.

1 Like

Re: Oko Orisan by tolu10: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2008
Thanks for the information on OkoOrisan. I did not know that are dispute exists on the land between the family and the Lagos state govt.

In either case it is very inlikely that the Lagos State Govt will loose a case to an they are the only ones with the resources to put the land to it's higest and best use. After all, the land has been there for ages and nothing was done to it by the owners.

The location is very enticing though. I think in the long Long even if there is an existing conflict the family involved will be given an settlement and the legalities will disappear.

Again thanks for sharing Ogunsam75
Re: Oko Orisan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oko-Orisan is under government acquisition.

(1) (Reply)

Five B/r Duplex Wit Swimming Pool + Pictures @ Aso Drive Fct Abuja / H A R M O N Y . G A R D E N S . Estate Still Selling Fast ! ! !(with Pictures) / To Let:a Decent Room Self Contain /mini Flats At Ogudu Ojota 180k And 150k P.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.