Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Beating The Boys When Youre New To It! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Beating The Boys When Youre New To It! (447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beating The Boys When Youre New To It! by EmuP: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
I need some advice from you guys! All of my male friends claim to be MC's and they all have some good lines that they keep dropping on me. They seemingly keep it to sex and try and make me look stupid during our nights out together. I need some advice/tips on beating the boys, is it ok to be personal, they are! I've given some good ones back but I'm stuck for ideas on how to shut them up once and for all! Apparently and I quote 'little white girls shouldn't try and rap' help me show them?
Re: Beating The Boys When Youre New To It! by EmuP: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Here's an example of one of my replys:

I started cheating cos u weren't good enough, lying down the phone saying your body was buff, talking yaself up like your the god of sex, then u wonder why I'm giving you no respect, I know that I moaned but it was all fake, it was all I could do to stay awake, so take your hands off me and walk through my door, cos keeping up this act is becoming a chore!

(1) (Reply)

Contest: Be The Next Music Star / **++**weekend Showdown**++** - - - Muhgd Vs Captaincids / One Flows To Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.