Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

ANNIVERSARY:the Top10 Historical Archeivements Of Usher Raymond - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ANNIVERSARY:the Top10 Historical Archeivements Of Usher Raymond (437 Views)

Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History / Make Love In This Club By Usher Raymond / The Usher Raymond Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANNIVERSARY:the Top10 Historical Archeivements Of Usher Raymond by OmoUSH(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
I can't figure out how to count Usher's numerous oustanding archeivements in music. As a passionate fan of this universal icon's music, i have decided to pay him a tribute by managing to list some 10 of his glorious archeivements in the entertainment world. ENJOY.
1. Usher, before 29, was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame.
2. His Confessions album had the first week sales for an rnb artist in history. The album was also ranked as the top solo album of the 2000s decade.
3. Usher's 2004 Yeah! pionered the world famous genre CRUNK&B.
4. Honorific Names in Music Culture-HE IS CALLED THE GODSON OF SOUL
5. Yeah! and Burn had the longest running charts of all time combined on top of the Bilboard hot 100.
6. At the end of 2009, Usher was officially declared number 1 hot artist of the 2000s decade joining the ranks of Stevie Wonder, Paul Mccartney, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Bee Gees, Marvin Garye, Mariah Carey, Maddonna and others as the top acts of previous decades.
7. Usher became the first artist in history to have four songs from one album rule the Bilboard hot 100.
8. He was also declared the number 1 musician of three consecutive decades.
9. He is one of the best selling musicians of all time.
10. His 1997 single, You Make Me Wanna, is the second longest running RnB single of all time.
++HE GIVES BACK. Usher gives back to the society through numerous charities, and through his world famous New Look Foundation which recently awarded former US president, Bill Clinton, and some world leaders.

I hope u enjoyed yourself

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Ice Prince - I Swear Ft French Montana / Norty- Bigiano Ft. Password / OLD SCHOOL MUSIC LOVERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.