Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,130 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (426025 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Samfilo31(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
wats wrong wid payg
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gift77(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Dear All... Now you can enjoy your Gionee phone P4, S5.5 and M2 on android 4.4 kitkat. for how you can upgrade kindly dial 08164876555 and if any review and complaints, you can reach on whatsapp...
Always there to help.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Samfilo31:
wats wrong wid payg
About to ask same Question
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lawrence14: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to u guys. I need ur help with my GIONEE
M1. I haven't been able to charge it.when I plug to the
system on 0% it will just say charging not increasing and
then 30 mins later its off and when I re insert it back to the
system it takes about 20 mins before it back on and still
on 0%.My sis said to download MOBOROBO that its
software problem and I did dat and then there was 1% and
den I decided to charge with the power outlet n its back 2
0% and on the system on the mobo software it says
device is fully charged while d phone. is still on 0%. Guys,
wot should I do?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2015
pls how can I root this Gionee p2 and do I need to install CMW before I can root?

reason for rooting... I want to remove some unwanted system app that is eating up the RAM
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
udemzyudex:
pls how can I root this Gionee p2 and do I need to install CMW before I can root?

reason for rooting... I want to remove some unwanted system app that is eating up the RAM
Framaroot can do the job!
Here is download link + tutorial
http://ng.szawwy
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
directonpc:

thanks and do I av to install the CMW or it is not necessary since I'm only rooting to delete some preinstall app.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
directonpc:

done. thanks

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
udemzyudex:

thanks and do I av to install the CMW or it is not necessary since I'm only rooting to delete some preinstall app.
If all you want to do is to Uninstall unnecessary system app then u can ignore cwm
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
directonpc:

If all you want to do is to Uninstall unnecessary system app then u can ignore cwm
thanks for your help, pls after rooting can I uninstall framaroot ?

the ucweb is not opening any site I'd like to disable it and go launcher looks like it takes a lot of space in the phone... hope it won't disturb the phone?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

thanks for your help, pls after rooting can I uninstall framaroot ?

the ucweb is not opening any site I'd like to disable it and go launcher looks like it takes a lot of space in the phone... hope it won't disturb the phone?
U can Uninstall framaroot and go launcher. It won't spoil anything
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by frehage: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Hello House! @Directonpc, @theogabriel. I've been struggling to backup my P2 with titanium backup to no avail. Please how is it done? And also a link to untouched Jbean C Rom or is there's a better one with dual 3g? Thanks a lot.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
frehage:
Hello House! @Directonpc, @theogabriel. I've been struggling to backup my P2 with titanium backup to no avail. Please how is it done? And also a link to untouched Jbean C Rom or is there's a better one with dual 3g? Thanks a lot.

Titanium backup does not backup your ROM but your apps and data.... You will see Backup and Restore. I hardly use it.

Having flashed CWM, you can boot into Recovery and backup your ROM + every app and data.

My best ROM for Gionee P2 is the UNTOUCHED JELLYBEAN ROM. It has 3G on both SIMs. The camera bug can be fixed even on new versions of Gionee P2.
Link to UNTOUCHED JELLYBEAN ROM http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3rujuasvfs50j7/F2_signed_deodexed_by_shovik.zip

Link to the CAMERA FIX http://d-h.st/39J

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by frehage: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
theogabriel:

Titanium backup does not backup your ROM but your apps and data.... You will see Backup and Restore. I hardly use it.

Having flashed CWM, you can boot into Recovery and backup your ROM every app and data.

My best ROM for Gionee P2 is the UNTOUCHED JELLYBEAN ROM. It has 3G on both SIMs. The camera bug can be fixed even on new versions of Gionee P2.
Link to UNTOUCHED JELLYBEAN ROM http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3rujuasvfs50j7/F2_signed_deodexed_by_shovik.zip

Thanks my Oga. I've already done a backup with CWM recovery as you advised. Are my apps and data comprehensively covered that way? I thought a separate Titanium apps and data backup was still necessary if you want them on a new Rom. Have you restored your apps and data from CWM recovery on a new Rom before Sir?
Regarding the Tbackup, after clicking "batch action", and "backup apps and user data", I can't find the final "run" or whatever button to click. What should I do? Thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by frehage: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
theogabriel:

Having flashed CWM, you can boot into Recovery and backup your ROM every app and data.

Regarding Titanium backup, after clicking "batch action", and "backup apps and user data", I can't find the final "run" or whatever button to click. What should I do? Thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by frehage: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
directonpc:

U can Uninstall framaroot and go launcher. It won't spoil anything

Regarding the Tbackup, after clicking "batch action", and "backup apps and user data", I can't find the final "run" or whatever button to click. What should I do? Thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by towsyne: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
udemzyudex:

done. thanks

how do I screenshot on my gioone p2 pls
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
towsyne:

how do I screenshot on my gioone p2 pls
hold the power button and volume down together..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by towsyne: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
udemzyudex:

hold the power button and volume down together..

ave tried it but its not working
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
towsyne:

ave tried it but its not working

same thing happen to me ..this is what you will do... press where you see that sign on the power button... make sure you hold the power button first..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
frehage:

Click on the Good sign at the top right corner. Something like that
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by frehage: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
directonpc:

Click on the Good sign at the top right corner. Something like that

Thank you very much.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by frehage: 6:02am On Jan 05, 2015
theogabriel:

Having flashed CWM, you can boot into Recovery and backup your ROM + every app and data.

When and how do I install the camera fix? After flashing the Rom? How do I integrate it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:12am On Jan 05, 2015
frehage:

When and how do I install the camera fix? After flashing the Rom? How do I integrate it?
The same way your flashed the rom (via cwm recovery). Just select the camera fix zip

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by towsyne: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2015
udemzyudex:

same thing happen to me ..this is what you will do... press where you see that sign on the power button... make sure you hold the power button first..

fanks its naw working

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by frehage: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
directonpc:

The same way your flashed the rom (via cwm recovery). Just select the camera fix zip

Thanks a million.God bless you.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Next Launcher 3D with a magnolia theme mixed with normal theme on p2.

...2D mode.

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hey guys, this has been on my mind for a long while. I've been battling this for a long time now. Ever since I changed my imei, my phone has been stuck on EDGE and it's really pissing me off. I've changed my imei times without number but still the same issue. I've changed imei for other people(P2 inclusive) and they don't have this problem. I've tried different tweaks in Engineering mode all to no avail.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by obito: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
Hey guys, this has been on my mind for a long while. I've been battling this for a long time now. Ever since I changed my imei, my phone has been stuck on EDGE and it's really pissing me off. I've changed my imei times without number but still the same issue. I've changed imei for other people(P2 inclusive) and they don't have this problem. I've tried different tweaks in Engineering mode all to no avail.
On what sim did you change the imei. Hope you know sim 2 does not have 3G on P2?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2015
obito:
On what sim did you change the imei. Hope you know sim 2 does not have 3G on P2?
Yeah I do. Glo
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Does the power save button on Gionee p2 works?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
Does the power save button on Gionee p2 works?

What is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.