Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) - Phones (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) (343269 Views)

How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / Playstation 1 Emulator For Symbian / Configure CDMA Smartphones & Tablets To Work On Visafone - No longer working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
LeonMacJames:
45% is actually very good. I even the pple that do tutorials on YouTube never get more than 50% on god of war. The game is playable thats all that matters. The only psp game ive ever seen that is 99% speed on Android is street fighter alpha and nfs underground rivals
lol..my assassin creed bloodline n dead to rights r sooooo fucking fluid...roughly 100% to be precise
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by LeonMacJames(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2015
iyerenath:
lol..my assassin creed bloodline n dead to rights r sooooo fucking fluid...roughly 100% to be precise
god of war na VIP game, I that is best enjoyed on the actual psp or a confirm pc. That dead to rights is it FPS
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2015
LeonMacJames:
Newest addition. RR and xmen origins
Add me to the psp game group. 08104588391
m feeling jealous of ur game library already...wish u r in warri so we could meet
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2015
That dead to rights is it FPS[/quote]dnt quite catch dis ur statement...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by encryptjay(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I recommend these game to those that love war games and shooting like hell in battle field
Zeus,how far na? Been long bro.
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
iyerenath:
just Google it...I believe u r using d latest build(1.1.1)?
I will do just that
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
LeonMacJames:
Newest addition. RR and xmen origins
Add me to the psp game group. 08104588391
that assassin's creed how do you cope with the constant blinking on the screen even when frame skip is turned off it still blinks especially when you are playing level two
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
LeonMacJames:
god of war na VIP game, I that is best enjoyed on the actual psp or a confirm pc. That dead to rights is it FPS
no is TPS (third person shooter)
iyerenath:
dnt quite catch dis ur statement...
FPS is a gaming platform where you only see the gun,knife or hand of the player without seeing the full person you are controlling aka first person shooter,eg modern combat 1 to 5,call of duty strike team etc,while TPS aka third person shooter is a platform where you see the full game character you are controlling from head to toe eg splinter cell,shadow gun,9mm etc

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
encryptjay:

Zeus,how far na? Been long bro.
cool bro,I've been around just that everybody is scattered all over Nairaland nobody knows where to start looking for their friends,how are you
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Mrluv(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
AmazingZeus:
cool bro,I've been around just that everybody is scattered all over Nairaland nobody knows where to start looking for their friends,how are you
zeus long tym re u stil on the psp whatsapp group......i was not around like 6 month and i got deleted pls ask the admin to add me bak 07067277036 i really miss my pals
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by encryptjay(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
AmazingZeus:
That's true bro, I'm fine
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mrluv:
zeus long tym re u stil on the psp whatsapp group......i was not around like 6 month and i got deleted pls ask the admin to add me bak 07067277036 i really miss my pals
no am not there either
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Finished the game already but e make sense sha

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
More from the scene

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
More

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
And lastly

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2015
AmazingZeus:
that assassin's creed how do you cope with the constant blinking on the screen even when frame skip is turned off it still blinks especially when you are playing level two
tick everything in performance settings,buffered rendering,tick prevent fps from exceeding 60,untick auto frameskip,set frameskip to 2.DO NOT tick anything in hack settings (may cause glitches).I set my emulated CPU clock to 204...I think dat ought to do d trick...my assassin creed is very smooth I can assure u.if there is still problem lemme knowabove all come n tnk me later
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by badmosmubaraqk: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Pls add me up to ppsspp whatsapp group
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Mrluv(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2015
iyerenath:
tick everything in performance settings,buffered rendering,tick prevent fps from exceeding 60,untick auto frameskip,set frameskip to 2.DO NOT tick anything in hack settings (may cause glitches).I set my emulated CPU clock to 204...I think dat ought to do d trick...my assassin creed is very smooth I can assure u.if there is still problem lemme knowabove all come n tnk me later
have u play dante inferno if u have play it is it playin with gud speed
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by sheylarhh(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2015
LeonMacJames:

According to their coolness,
1. Naruto shippuden ultimate Ninja impact
2. Parasite Eve :The 3rd birthday
3. Soul calibration
4. Star Wars :the Force unleashed
5. Nfs:most wanted
6. God of War :chains of Olympus
7. Assassins creed bloodlines
8. Tekken 6
9. Street fighter alpha
10. Nfs: carbon
11.Fifa street 2
12. Pes 16
Gimme the link to download FIFA street 2
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
sheylarhh:

Gimme the link to download FIFA street 2
http://code.google.com/p/ultamitehombrew/downloads/detail?name=FIFA%20Street%202.CSO
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mrluv:
dantes inferno 1.7gb iso. It will be a miracle for this game to play smooth on and quad core 1.3ghz phone even if you have 20gb ram
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
AmazingZeus:
mine doesn't blink at All. Is it the iso u are playing
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Mrluv:
I avnt played d game...heard d game is more interesting dan god of war itself...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
iyerenath:
you deserve 7 bottles of orijin with 32 inches flat screen mounted with 2016 model badass gaming console thanks bro

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
LeonMacJames:
mine doesn't blink at All. Is it the iso u are playing
i can't remember if it was iso or cso but since yours is ok can you link me to where you downloaded it
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by oluamid(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Feichi and anyone else, please add me back to the group. I lost my previous phone. This is Olumide.

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Mrluv(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
LeonMacJames:
dantes inferno 1.7gb iso. It will be a miracle for this game to play smooth on and quad core 1.3ghz phone even if you have 20gb ram
bro, i have downloaded the game the speed is 70% but the only problem with the game is the screen wil just go white and some dark if we can solve the white and dark issue the game is playable
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by sakalisis(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
AmazingZeus:
you guys have gone far with this psp stuff unlike we that started the thread,I will soon join us....thumbs up to all of you

Link to. Pes16 please
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mrluv:
bro, i have downloaded the game the speed is 70% but the only problem with the game is the screen wil just go white and some dark if we can solve the white and dark issue the game is playable
thats the way psp games work. . Forget thay Dante's inferno. I i tried to manage it with 35% speed on 12/60 fps. I got to a particular stage the game will just hang and ppsspp will force close. I just vexed and deleted it
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
AmazingZeus:
i can't remember if it was iso or cso but since yours is ok can you link me to where you downloaded it
ripped version cso 116mb https://d5.uploadex.com/d/7mdqtd2mkqleghirgfuyvnt37m6xamqqin3ippjp4437tzuu6pi55ux5/Assassin's%20Creed%20Bloodlines%20www.crazy4android..in.cso or full iso 700mb in 470mb archive http://romhustler.net/download/123474/RFloRzkzYjBxeUpmSXhmczJndVZvVXViV3d2bjExMUcwRmdhQzltaU1USXpORGMwT2pndU16Y3VNak13TGpZM09qRTBORGszTWpZek9ETTZaRzkzYm14dllXUmZjR0ZuWlE9PQ==
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
AmazingZeus:
you deserve 7 bottles of orijin with 32 inches flat screen mounted with 2016 model badass gaming console thanks bro
anytime doc...remember we r in dis ppsspp gaming together.even d so called god of war n Dante inferno can be played very smoothly with d latest build n right settings.all 4 games in my library r very fluid n superb performance

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (128) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.