Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) - Phones (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) (349884 Views)

How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / Playstation 1 Emulator For Symbian / Configure CDMA Smartphones & Tablets To Work On Visafone - No longer working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by wozup: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
AmazingZeus: no
bro which psp games can you recommend, that make sense. ..
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by proffnico(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls guys..
how much can i get a New & Fairly use PSP in d market""
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ibiblaze:
its 712 ram
it should handle the game wella after all my former m3 of 512mb did
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
wincyhov:
gionee p2
it will handle they wella
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
wincyhov: i will advice you guys to barely download iso from emuparadise because most of their files are corrupted.their gow chains of Olympus is ok but after i downloaded man hunt and fifa streets 2 from there the files were corrupt and i wasted my data.i will advice you to download iso or cso from 4shared.com
did you also try to download that man hunt from 4shared to confirm if the game is playable or you didn't complete the download which led to the corrupt file,just asking
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
wozup:
bro which psp games can you recommend, that make sense. ..
none make i no waste your mb because these games are tricky some times
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by davidoutomi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
any body with Gionee p2 for swap with neat techno l3 wanna know abt the phone am in lag
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Ibiblaze(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: it should handle the game wella after all my former m3 of 512mb did
I don't knw y PSP game is slow oo,including.GTA vice city,some people said d Rom is d problame cause I upgraded it frm 2.2 to.4.
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Ibiblaze:
I don't knw y PSP game is slow oo,including.GTA vice city,some people said d Rom is d problame cause I upgraded it frm 2.2 to.4.
or you didn't apply the settings well as for now i don't have any phone at hand so lemme guess,under graphic settings tick buffered or non buffered rendering,scrow down under that same graphic settings you will see time hacker tick it as well,now enter system settings and tick fast memory,O/I,multi threaded,set the cpu speed to 60,62,42 or 0 then tick the last box
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: did you also try to download that man hunt from 4shared to confirm if the game is playable or you didn't complete the download which led to the corrupt file,just asking
i first downloaded from emuparadise(manhunt and fifa streets) it was corrupt.i thought maybe i did not download it properly so i downloaded again it was still corrupt(u could imagine my furious face because i wasted my time and more than 4gb worth of data)then i tried 4shared manhunt and fifa streets 2 it worked.....but emuparadise god of war chains of Olympus is good doe
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: it will handle they wella
yes ghost of sparta play wella..almost no bugs but i downloaded the cso file so there are alot of missing files like cut scene and the menu of the game is invisible. will soon download the full game(i.e the iso file)to enjoy
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Ibiblaze(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: or you didn't apply the settings well as for now i don't have any phone at hand so lemme guess,under graphic settings tick buffered or non buffered rendering,scrow down under that same graphic settings you will see time hacker tick it as well,now enter system settings and tick fast memory,O/I,multi threaded,set the cpu speed to 60,62,42 or 0 then tick the last box
av done dat....stil slow....
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
wincyhov:
i first downloaded from emuparadise(manhunt and fifa streets) it was corrupt.i thought maybe i did not download it properly so i downloaded again it was still corrupt(u could imagine my furious face because i wasted my time and more than 4gb worth of data)then i tried 4shared manhunt and fifa streets 2 it worked.....but emuparadise god of war chains of Olympus is good doe
that prove it
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by wozup: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
wincyhov:
bro how is manhunt does it make sense?
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
wozup:
bro how is manhunt does it make sense?
it make sense small sha but hard.but the two god of war na the bomb.still try crisis core:final fantasy
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by jaemxvivid(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
please guys am new here..just wanna ask if it will work with tecno f5 without rooting? and if possible it works after downloading from play store,are there other configuration needed?? thanx.
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
jaemxvivid: please guys am new here..just wanna ask if it will work with tecno f5 without rooting? and if possible it works after downloading from play store,are there other configuration needed?? thanx.
rooting is not required
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by wozup: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
wincyhov:
it make sense small sha but hard.but the two god of war na the bomb.still try crisis core:final fantasy
ok bro. ...I've already have final fantasy...I'll try manhunt too...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
wozup:
ok bro. ...I've already have final fantasy...I'll try manhunt too...
have you tried metal gear solid:peace walker.that is the best game i know in real psp but i wonder if it will work in this ppsspp sha.........
and make sure you search ``manhunt 2 uncensored psp iso 4shared``in google and download the man hunt uncensored.
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by wozup: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
wincyhov:
have you tried metal gear solid:peace walker.that is the best game i know in real psp but i wonder if it will work in this ppsspp sha.........
and make sure you search ``manhunt 2 uncensored psp iso 4shared``in google and download the man hunt uncensored.
I haven't oh but will search for manhunt sha...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Wolef7(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2014
AmazingZeus: extract twice using b1 or 7zipper
thanks. which PSP emulator do you recommend for PC?
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wolef7:
thanks. which PSP emulator do you recommend for PC?
the latest version
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by jaemxvivid(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
guys pls post link to download( pursuit force)
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
jaemxvivid: guys pls post link to download( pursuit force)
www.emuparadise.mobi/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/Pursuit_Force_(USA)/156146

note:copy and search everything in the link including the usa /156146
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by julius99(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by ugochukwu002: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
All the things you have been learning on nairaland did someone collect a token from you
Abeg me no send you Ni
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
julius99: I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token
you guys should ignore these guy if you want the steps goto tecno f5 thread someone pasted it there free or google it,naija open una eyes oh
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
ugochukwu002: All the things you have been learning on nairaland did someone collect a token from you
Abeg me no send you Ni
i wonder oh
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by hariorh: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Naruto Shippuden Kizuna drive is crap jare....

Prefer the Ultimate Ninja Impact

angry
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
hariorh: Naruto Shippuden Kizuna drive is crap jare....

Prefer the Ultimate Ninja Impact

angry
really, screenshots plz
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by hariorh: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Preboy:
really, screenshots plz

- Fair graphics
- Dull and boring gameplay
- Attacks made on bosses take very little damage and so the whole team spends eternity before they can defeat them
- Most times bosses occasionally freeze for about 5 seconds after they attack. And they make no move when hit. They can't be knocked down.
- To make it worse, they set a time limit for every level
- Combo + chakra techniques are too few
- No super mode (at the level where i've played so far sha)
- Storyline is a filler
- The only secret technique is the boring kizuna combo.

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by harden(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
plz i downloaded GOD OF WAR chains of olympus but wen i opened it it did not give me the option to save or load the games and wen ever i play it for a while nd exit it starts from th biggining again
PLZ HELP

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (128) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.