Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Video: Martin Luther King's Last Speech: "I've Been To The Mountaintop" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video: Martin Luther King's Last Speech: "I've Been To The Mountaintop" (1870 Views)

Mamman Gaddafi Last Speech:lesson To The Remaining African Leaders! / I've Been Seeing This Number Sequence Lately!!! / I've Been Bereaved:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Martin Luther King's Last Speech: "I've Been To The Mountaintop" by 9jaflave: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Click on the link below to watch-
http://9jaflave..com/2013/08/martin-luther-kings-last-speech-i-have-been-to-mountain-top.html

This is a video of the last speech of MLK Jr- a speech which is just as relevant as his "I have a dream speech". He hinted about his death. King spoke on April 3, 1968, at the Mason Temple (Church of God in Christ Headquarters) in Memphis, Tennessee. On the next day, King was assassinated...

(1) (Reply)

Dracula(christopher Lee) Dies At Age 93...pix / Russian Scientist Photographs The Soul Leaving The Body After Death / Graphic Photo Update From The Chicason gas depot Fire Outbreak At Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.