Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! (1732 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by holluwai(m): 1:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Back in the 1990s, when the putative King of R&B R. Kelly was still riding high on hits like "I Believe I Can Fly" and when his legal troubles mostly lay in the future, he bought himself a $1.5 million mansion in the Chicago suburb of Olympia Fields -- not to live in it, but to tear it down and build a new one.

The bizarre fate of that custom-built mansion, now badly rundown and bank-owned, in some ways holds up a cracked mirror to Kelly's own fortunes.

Once reportedly valued at more than $5 million, the home is now bank-owned -- and the price recently dropped to a staggeringly paltry $587,100.

This should serve as an example to all the fortunate Nigerian celebrities(I wont name anybody). Respect people,Invest and when you spend, spend wisely so that after a few years down the line your life would not be more miserable than when you started out....

Source- http://homes.yahoo.com/photos/the-sorry-fate-of-r-kelly-s-custom-mansion-1377541394-slideshow/24-water-feature-2011-the-sorry-fate-of-r-kelly-s-custom-mansion-photo-1377541057745.html;_ylt=AvJ7Txi.9O_reLeUuOHu00JQR_N_;_ylu=X3oDMTNrOWtjdXE4BHBrZwNjOThmNjBmMC0wZTdiLTExZTMtYmI3Zi1mY2M2NzJmNzQ5NTUEc2VjA01lZGlhQ2Fyb3VzZWxQaG90b0dhbGxlcnlDQVhIUgR2ZXIDYzlhOWM2YzAtMGU3Yi0xMWUzLWJmYzctMzdkZjY4MjlmM2Nh;_ylg=X3oDMTBhYWM1a2sxBGxhbmcDZW4tVVM-;_ylv=3
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by Gboliwe: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Nigerian celebs take note
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by infobiz9ja(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2013
Its so cheap i think I will buy it
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Awwwww my boo cry cry cry
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by Leboska(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2013
such is life & nature of foolist celebs.
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by holluwai(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Gboliwe: Nigerian celebs take note
Yes tell them!!!

infobiz9ja: Its so cheap i think I will buy it
Interesting...you must be a millionaire extraordinaire
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by switdil(f): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2013
infobiz9ja: Its so cheap i think I will buy it
When
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by dplomaticVal: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2013
Frugality pays
Re: The Sorry Fate Of R. Kelly's Custom Mansion.... He Lost It To Tax! by Shadydamsel(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen "Slyvia Nduka" Goes Sexual On Twitter [SEE TWEETS] / Photos: Mr Ibu Strike A Pose With Anna Banner / Lupita Nyongo's FUFU Dinner Sparks Social Media Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.