Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Slap You In The Market? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Slap You In The Market? (481 Views)

Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market / Face Me I Slap You / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Slap You In The Market? by pscott(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2013
You went to the market to buy some stuff,dressed on a co-operate, and you were a kind of having a misunderstanding with someone in and suprisinly the person gives you a dirty slap.what will be your reaction?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Slap You In The Market? by Dygeasy(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2013
I'm Trying To Imagine How I'd Be Having A Conversation And Have A Misunderstanding With Someone In A Market. With All The Noise?

But If It Happens, I'd Just Walk Away. Fighting Back Won't Prove Any Point.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Slap You In The Market? by 360command: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2013
It did happen to me at comp village ikeja, though it was my little bro he hit and kind of holding his neck t-shirt while he shouts 'wey my fone'. Been dressed in a corporate way made the guy think he could get something out of my bro,never did he know that I was with my bro only for him to feel a slap brushing though his side face, he stumbled leaving my brothers neck shirt off. While I faced him on a street fight. Then crowd came to watch out and commented on the happening, he tries to buy innocent by speaking to his paddies who sells phone on d street but the good thing was there happened to be a man who watched the whole issue when the transaction was going on, he intervened and made it clear that the phone seller wanted to rip us off. Thanked the guy and he thanked me for been there for my little bro. We all left separately.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Of You Pretend? / Opinion Piece:abiku Or Not / How Is Glo Network In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.