Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" (729 Views)

See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 & 3 10.1 By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by Tajsagay(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2013

Samsung has been throwing everything at the consumer market. There seems to be a Galaxy for everyone, including kids. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids is a tablet targeted at children, and packs the educational tools and safety features parents want. Just before this is for kids does not mean that it isn’t capable. While designed to look playful, with bright colours and all, under the hood is a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 3 megapixel front-facing camera and 1.3 megapixel rear-facing camera. There is also a C Pen for drawing.

On the software front, it runs Android 4.1. There is a new Kid’s Store, and the interface has been heavily modified kid-friendly user interface. Pre-loaded content includes educational, games, entertainment and e-book apps.

This Galaxy Tab will sell! Whoever came up with this concept deserves a medal.

SOURCE: http://mobility.com.ng/the-samsung-galaxy-tab-3-kids-is-a-brilliant-one/
Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by ninja4life(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Looks good but not for me
Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by physise(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2013
cool fone
Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by Caracta(f): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2013
What about "Animals Edition" for my dogs?
Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by Francheezy(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2013
Samsung.... Unu head dey dere Ooooooh... WEY tec**??
Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by physise(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Caracta: What about "Animals Edition" for my dogs?
na tecno go do dat one

4 Likes

Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by Tajsagay(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
ninja4life: Looks good but not for me
obviously not...unless you're a kid
Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by SamConquer(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is the reason I like Samsung,they are always thinking of what to innovate,they want to be involve in every aspect of technology,and always try to take the Lead.

1 Like

Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by caukerzee(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Now I wish there was a kid around.
Re: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "Kids Edition" by luluosas(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
ninja4life: Looks good but not for me
You be omomo before?
By the way, what's the asking price for children's tab?

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Is The Best In Calabar / BLACKBERRY Suspends BBM On Android And Iphones Till Further Notice / Whatever Happened To Openvpn? Android Users Are Stuck Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.