Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! (1984 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by graciella(f): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Melvin and Beverly were on air at the coolfm studio in lagos and the anchor of the mid day show do2dtun told beverly of the offer by Afrocandy, Beverly Rejected the offer!
She said: "Afrocandy nibo? No....ooooo. Thanks for the Offer, but NO!

Source: http://nzewine..com/2013/08/beverly-osu-rejects-afrocandys-offer.html
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmm, why running naaa! You are very good @ that! You ve got the talent. We all appreciate the free priliminary section in BBA which they didn't ! Go make money with your style
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Airforce1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe funny response.

Reminds me of one Nlander I was madly in love with back in the day....s
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Tuntheycr7: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Now 4 her mind... Yeye
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by graciella(f): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
;DShe still said she did not do the do..
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
That offer was filled with sarcasm

even if berv is carefree, that's not a good procedure to land her an offer
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
graciella:
Melvin and Beverly were on air at the coolfm studio in lagos and the anchor of the mid day show do2dtun told beverly of the offer by Afrocandy, Beverly Rejected the offer!
She said: "Afrocandy nibo? No....ooooo. Thanks for the Offer, but NO!

Source: http://nzewine..com/2013/08/beverly-osu-rejects-afrocandys-offer.html
what the hell is the difference btw Afrocandy and Beverly....i c a lotta similarities than differences..mtcheeeew
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by crystalballs: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Why she come dey form, na your calling oooo. make you answer.
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by saintbeejay: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
birds of a feather
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by kstyle2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Abeg no vex o....i fit charge my fone here?my ba3 don die
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Cahmegga: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
See ur mouth like "No ooo"..smh! So, all that thrash talk on bba was just tactics to win fans shey? U try....
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Shekson(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Anywyz, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ case Ι̥τ̲̅ makes FP, I dey first page oooh.
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by infobiz9ja(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by 3ace(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Cahmegga: See ur mouth like "No ooo"..smh! So, all that thrash talk on bba was just tactics to win fans shey? U try....
U no know before? She bin think say dos rubbish wey she do go mak am win but her eyes don clear now. I know say she go dey regret am now but she no go wan show am.
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Beverly didn't take it personal OOoo..Dats d spirit,Issorai!!..Oya Front page tinz,make people see say she don reply Afrocandy wink
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by zeenab(f): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2013
I comment my reserve, front page tinz
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by toyfat: 12:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Afro "candle" allow her prepare for skelewu dance competition first she fit win dat one
Re: Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer! by Brimmie(m): 1:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Beverly?? Very Black Thing!!
========================

Hey! Dnt Quote To Yab.. Remember "Touch Not My Annointed"!!
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ayo Adesanya Spots Red Hair.......you Like / SEXY PHOTOS: Meet The Sexiest Woman Alive / Photo Of Actor Majid Michael With Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.