Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

#bbathechase- Melvin Oduah And Beverly Osu Visits Rhythm 93.7FM Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbathechase- Melvin Oduah And Beverly Osu Visits Rhythm 93.7FM Lagos (1342 Views)

Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbathechase- Melvin Oduah And Beverly Osu Visits Rhythm 93.7FM Lagos by topeorekoy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Naija's representative at the just concluded Big Brother The Chase, Melvin Oduah and Beverly Osu were at the Rhythm 93.7fm this morning on the morning drive show hosted by Big Brother host and 93.7 fm On-Air personality I.K and his supporting strikers of the show & Anita,and Omalicha.

Listeners called in to ask the two representative questions about their journey in the house

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/08/bbathechase-melvin-oduah-and-beverly.html

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Dating Anyone At The Moment - Davido Opens Up. / Bruce Jenner -- I'm Proud Of Kendall Jenner's B**bs / Mother Puts Babyup For Sale For $430 On Olx.com [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.