Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Do You Know Much About This Ride? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Know Much About This Ride? (1438 Views)

Price Reduce What A Lovely Honda Accord Aka Baby Boy This Ride Worth It / 2005 Toyota Highlander 7months Registered Will Fly For N1.8M Dont Miss This Ride / 2004 Toyota Rav4 (nigga Used)buy This Ride And Get Vehicle Bluetooth Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Much About This Ride? by kuntash: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2008
Good people carefully see pics of this car below, lets know how freaky you could be on cars, I read about this ride I tell u I think its quite a nice car. , a little rare here in Naija though , but I think its good and its not kobo kobo either, I have seen the interior of a newer model, I tell u its like a plane, How much do u know rides, lets dump sell sell sell 4 a while grin grin grin

Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by kuntash: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2008
more, can you see the ESP switch? shocked shocked

Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by kuntash: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2008
n more

Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by fotodaddy: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2008
This is a Saab, although I dont know which model.
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by proo212(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2008
This is a Saab 9-5. Saab are also aircraft manufacturers
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by blacksta(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2008
it is definately a saab 2007 model very popular in the U.k
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by nkc(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2008
follow d leaders 1 2

saab grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by cybersleek(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2008
Its a SAAB 9-5, you could tell from the dashboard, and the key position. I suppose they are ok, considering they use a variant GM engine, the likes of which you will find in Opels and Daewoo cars. Though, im not sure what engine the 9-5 carries.
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by landis(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2008
I am more interested in the Range Rover 4.4 HSE in the first picture.

That's the bully of all SUV

grin cheesy grin

SAAB is a useless car for Nigeria.
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by kuntash: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2008
Gat it, its a 2002 Saab 9-5 Arc 95. Landis , how sick is this ride on Naija roads? or why do u tink its not for naija?
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by astar2008(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2008
This is a Saab, to be honest i don't think its anything special to rave about.
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by landis(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2008
kuntash:

Gat it, its a 2002 Saab 9-5 Arc 95. Landis , how sick is this ride on Naija roads? or why do u think its not for naija?

Nigerian roads are worst, I have come across travelling all over the world.

Nigerian mechanics have no clue about SAAB and I dont think SAAB is interested in Nigeria Mtk.

Body design of SAAB is not Nigerian style; We want 'afefe yeye', we want to be lord of the roads etc

The few 'good mech workshop' will charge you silly.

I spent fortune to service my Range with Coscharis and I dont even use it alot.

But if you have access to 'corruption money; no problem.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Do You Know Much About This Ride? by kuntash: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2008
Gat ur point Landis,

@ Aster2008, : I am kinda freaked about the dashboards , its unique, gives u a felling as if you are in facing the cockpit of a mini aircraft or chopper. You would agree very few rides posses this.

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board / 1990 Toyota Camry Forsale / Reduced Price: Used Gmc Bus, Very Comfortable And Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.