Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala (997 Views)

Vote A Nairalander's Brother At The Ongoing MTN Project Fame / Picture Of A Nairalander on His Wedding Day :) / A Nairalander In His Mighty Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by Donmichaelz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Unlike those of you who go to Mr biggs,chicken rep,Me(the fair one) and my friend (the dark one) went to a Canteen near by to enjoy our self.....well the truth is that we didn't want to spend too much wink

Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by dopeJemi: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
u r one sick Mo'phucker, aren't u d same dude dat opened a thread claiming 2 Be a canadian dat came 2 nigeria 4 d first time and ur bag got stoLen and u bought a yoghurt dat tasted like pap and went further 2 post a picture of a celeb and his FamiLy claiming it was u and ur famiLy.. U shouLd be castrated

www.nairaland.com/1414257/nairalander-familys-first-vist-nigeria
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by kcreal(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is this not the same person who claimed his bag was stolen at the airport and bla bla bla the first time he visited Nigeria?
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by Donmichaelz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
dopeJemi: u r one sick Mo'phucker, aren't u d same dude dat opened a thread claiming 2 Be a canadian dat came 2 nigeria 4 d first time and ur bag got stoLen and u bought a yoghurt dat tasted like pap and went further 2 post a picture of a celeb and his FamiLy claiming it was u and ur famiLy.. U shouLd be castrated

www.nairaland.com/1414257/nairalander-familys-first-vist-nigeria
Yeah AM the One,don't let me insult u cos if I do it will be SO Hard dat ur Grand child will feel it...U so Stupid I can smell ur stupidity right now.
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Are you a leopard?

How many skin colours do you have?
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by Dubby6(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
@OP...BUSTED
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by RINE1: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Attention seeker...
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by dopeJemi: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: Yeah AM the One,don't let me insult u cos if I do it will be SO Hard dat ur Grand child will feel it...U so Stupid I can smell ur stupidity right now.
shut ur phucking mouth up, calling u stoopid will be an insuLt 2 stoopid peopLe, can u tell me hau stupidity is smelt? My grand-chiLd will feeL it? Lmao! What if my son gets married 2 ur daughter? grin grin fool, u claimed 2 be a canadian using a celebrity's picture, nau u here claiming 2 be an orang-utan eating God knows what, get some sense and while U at it, get a job, Mofo!
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by Donmichaelz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
dopeJemi: shut ur phucking mouth up, calling u stupid will be an insuLt 2 stupid peopLe, can u tell me hau stupidity is smelt? , u claimed 2 be a canadian using a celebrity's picture, nau u here claiming 2 be an orang-utan eating God knows what, get some sense and while. U at it, get a job, Mofo!
Yo mama so old wen d Biitch was in school there where no history Class
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by dopeJemi: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: Yo mama so old wen d Biitch was in school there where no history Class
Yo momma so ugly, when ur grandmother gave birth 2 her, she threw her away buh Away threw her Backtongue
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
So this is the real you ? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by Donmichaelz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
dopeJemi: Yo momma so ugly, when ur grandmother gave birth 2 her, she threw her away buh Away threw her Backtongue
yo mama so STU-PID that she puts lip stick on her fore head so she could make up her Mind
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by dopeJemi: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: yo mama so STU-PID that she puts lip stick on her fore head so she could make up her Mind
Yo momma so oLd, she knew Burger king when he was prince, Yo momma teeth so yelLow, Traffic sLows down when she smiLes, Yo momma so fat, peopLe jog around her 4 exercise
Re: A Nairalander And Friend Eating Amala by tellwisdom: 1:22am On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin grin Canadian man with 3 kids yabbing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Dnt Lie, Wich One Are U Going To Use / Top Sunday News Headlines ‘plus’ Celebrity Gist / PHOTOS & VIDEO: Check Out The New Line Of Anti-molestation Underwear For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.