Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) (9390 Views)

When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. / LMAO!!! When Your Miracle wont just happen ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by informa: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
When i saw this picture, i was like.....whaaaaat? is this a movie or real life experience?

Let me throw it to readers, what if you attend a burial ceremony and all of a sudden the supposed deceased suddenly wakes up from the coffin. like the Nigerian music sensation, P-square would say: Haba habactically!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/what-will-you-do-burial.html

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Dubby6(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ask google

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by tonydim: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
lol..... its a cameroon drama series tittled "asimba"
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by alleviate2002us(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Tadeus(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Picking race tinz grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
tonydim: lol..... its a cameroon drama series tittled "asimba"
Omo! Awon eleyi ti wo film gan o.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by dplomaticVal: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
informa:
When i saw this picture, i was like.....whaaaaat? is this a movie or real life experience?

Let me throw it to readers, what if you attend a burial ceremony and all of a sudden the supposed deceased suddenly wakes up from the coffin. like the Nigerian music sensation, P-square would say: Haba habactically!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/what-will-you-do-burial.html

l will wlcm him back to life with a hug abscond frm that town cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'll run faster than Usain Bolt
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by infobiz9ja(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dead resurrection

Signs of the end time.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by nickz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Usain Bolt go Turn Learner. grin grin
Any body wey run pass me na mad man grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Find the nearest branch of sky bank.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jesu Christi.

Omo na Bolt tnz be dt.
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Tolexander: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oh boy, na go back to heaven i go do to am o.
I go kill am back. How will a dead rise when many cows had been killed and many food cooked? I go knack am akpako to die back.
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Adrenaline123(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
440km/h

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Death at the funeral part 2.
Fainting tinz
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by youngPRO(m): 1:23am On Aug 29, 2013
mai no lie give u.. Na to Vanish o
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2013
ItsModella: Picking race tinz grin

lolzzz..i'll take tym2 UPDATE my 2go,whatsapp,BBM,FB,eskimi,smiggle,wapchat,mobofree,nimbuzz nd M-chat STATUZ...

''fearin MODE..ghost invasion---vanishin tinzz, on point'
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by pleasantfatimah: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
nawa for u o, na who de ask dat kin tin, before, na picking race things be dat na...........
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by hernars(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
tonydim: lol..... its a cameroon drama series tittled "asimba"
Another movie addict!
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Ziccocfr(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2013
undecidedchai!!! The race no be here o, i go disappear without jazz.
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 09, 2013
I'd consider it as a sign of end time
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by engroke(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
ighoosagie: I'd consider it as a sign of end time
tinx time end
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by engroke(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
i will simply challenge him to dance skelewu and azonto with me
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Hormoniyi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
3ace: Omo! Awon eleyi ti wo film gan o.
lol...i swear,d guy bad
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by everyday: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2013
It must be a scene in a movie
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Freelance Journalism activate... I'll interview about after life experience *heaven #hell
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by obagoal128(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
I GO runnnnnnnnnn ooooooooooo wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by sEGXY2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Men na 200km/min be that one oh
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by flolancracker: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
3ace: Omo! Awon eleyi ti wo film gan o.
gringrin
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by wandevincent(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
nickz: Usain Bolt go Turn Learner. grin grin
Any body wey run pass me na mad man grin
I see u, u make sense
Re: What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) by Ziccocfr(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
$#EGXY:
Men na 200km/min be that one oh
grincheesycheesy lololoz, na ur LEGedinz benz get that speedometer abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Pusssy Sucking / Blissieng Finally Finds Love! / Mad Funny Naija Cartoon Wen D Exam Is Hard Nd Ur Frnd Keeps Orderin Extrasheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.