Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Campaign For Better Tecno Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Campaign For Better Tecno Phones (1021 Views)

Which Is Better Tecno L6 And Gionee M3 Mini need ur answers / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
I dont know if its just me, or becoz am a geek, but its time tecno start making phones with better screen protection at least gorilla glass 1, better audio, and the major problem better camera, the so called 8mp ,5mp in one world is trash, even my nokia x2-02 (2mp) camera at night is better of than it. And the issue of the phones having one or two problem after 1month is nothing 2 write home about if we are 2 be sincere with ourself. I know they r cheap but they can do better. U can add yours. STILL A PROUD TECNO FAN.
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by physise(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
another useless thread again

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by koyla: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
timileyinojo: I dont know if its just me, or becoz am a geek, but its time tecno start making phones with better screen protection at least gorilla glass 1, better audio, and the major problem better camera, the so called 8mp ,5mp in one world is trash, even my nokia x2-02 (2mp) camera at night is better of that it. And the issue of the phone having one or two problem after 1month is nothing 2 write home about if we are 2 be sincere with ourself. I know they r cheap but they can do better. U can add yours. STILL A PROUD TECNO FAN.
mmm, they are coming for you by x2 compare
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
timileyinojo: I dont know if its just me, or becoz am a geek, but its time tecno start making phones with better screen protection at least gorilla glass 1, better audio, and the major problem better camera, the so called 8mp ,5mp in one world is trash, even my nokia x2-02 (2mp) camera at night is better of than it. And the issue of the phones having one or two problem after 1month is nothing 2 write home about if we are 2 be sincere with ourself. I know they r cheap but they can do better. U can add yours. STILL A PROUD TECNO FAN.

Bro am currently using a Tecno phone shebi na Phantom 'A' abi 7. This is by far one of the best phones I've ever used. You dey use the screen grind maize?
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by psalmdave(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
u pple jes like makin uneccesary topics 2 create uneccesary arguement,make i no start b4 pple say tecno fans don come again..d manufactures are nt as dumb as u tink,hw long has dis tecno Android evem been in existence...
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by lilmax(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
But na una nai dey smart pas.....almost all d topic on phone section is abt tecno
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by olahero(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mtchew..... Rubbish topiK, abeg una no fear God fa? How much is their phones compared to others like Sammy and NokLa? Tecno is trying for we Africans ooo, but we urge them to put more features in their devices, so that they may chased away others products out of Africa. #TeamTecno

2 Likes

Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
and yet again.. anoda useless tecno thread emerges

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
timileyinojo: I dont know if its just me, or becoz am a geek, but its time tecno start making phones with better screen protection at least gorilla glass 1, better audio, and the major problem better camera, the so called 8mp ,5mp in one world is trash, even my nokia x2-02 (2mp) camera at night is better of than it. And the issue of the phones having one or two problem after 1month is nothing 2 write home about if we are 2 be sincere with ourself. I know they r cheap but they can do better. U can add yours. STILL A PROUD TECNO FAN.

Jobless!
Why not go on hunger strike?
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by Koolmexxi(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wonders shall neva end!! Abeg na only tecno fone dey market abi na only u dem dey make their fones for? If u want gorilla glass abi na monkey screen u no dey see Samsung for market?

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by physise(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Koolmexxi:
Wonders shall neva end!! Abeg na only tecno fone dey market abi na only u dem dey make their fones for? If u want gorilla glass abi na monkey screen u no dey see Samsung for market?
lol monkey screen
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by Koolmexxi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
physise: lol monkey screen
Yes na, tongue
Yes na,
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by Koolmexxi(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Abeg I fit send u PM, I need help nd confirmation on something...
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by physise(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Koolmexxi:
Abeg I fit send u PM, I need help nd confirmation on something...
yea
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by nani667: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: and yet again.. anoda useless tecno thread emerges
very VERY useless....the mods of this forum aren't doing their Jobs at all..... they should start banning these people that open useless threads
Re: Campaign For Better Tecno Phones by enobong18: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
If only you knew how deep I hate to see someone talk-down Tecno, may be you woundn't have created this thread.
Why can't you try appreciating them for the little they have done so far ? Or don't you know Tecno give us if not the best, one of the best quality, specification, value for the price. I have seen many other chinese phones, but Tecno still stand out.
Oh mr 'GEEK' you compare your Nokia's 2mp with Tecno's 8mp and 5mp in the night, why don't you start with the day? Don't you know if we were given 13mp rear camera with dual flash, gorilla glass, super amole screen and all others you want the price will never remain the same? Is it everyone that snaps at night, the made the camera and flash average for those who do, just in case you want to know I can't recall snapping at night for the past 3 month.

Who said their phones are not durable, all because it's a chinese company, you just feel their phones would not last, what an assumption!

Are Samsung, Nokia, Htc, Blackberry phone selling shops in your area guarded by soldeirs? Go get one and stop insulting Tecno.

(1) (Reply)

Android 4.4 (kitkat) Expected October 2013 / First Picture Of Samsung Phone With Flexible Display Is Here! / Is Mtn Bis Back On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.