Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

QUESTNET NOW IN NIGERIA - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / QUESTNET NOW IN NIGERIA (1432 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QUESTNET NOW IN NIGERIA by ladi1: 1:27am On Nov 21, 2007
NIGERIAN REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED FOR THIS MUST HAVE PRODUCTS www.amezcua.com www.quest.net

So sorry i'm doing this. though You need these products for your wellness everyday,
The Amezcua Bio Disc is made of technically engineered natural minerals which have been structurally bonded in glass, at molecular level, using high heat fusion methods. This combination of minerals and fusion techniques creates a positive energy field.

The Amezcua Bio Disc has been evaluated by various institutions and is known to reduce the water surface tension value. This in turn makes the water more hydratious and improves the transfer of nutrients in and out of the water cells and the nutrient uptake. As evaluated by I.H.M institute in Japan,Water treated with the Amezcua Bio Disc produces more beautiful and good water crystals, an indication of good quality and energy level of water.

Various test results also reveal that the Amezcua Bio Disc can increase the energy and harmony levels in users who use the disc or drink the water treated with it.

The pendant protects you from radioactive / electral frequencies which are non-human. search this word (ESMOG). we often get tired by these frequencies from our computers, mobile phones, Electral cables etc. You will never get tired wearing the pendant. It keeps you going allthrough. and you know what?. I have to pull it off before i go to bed because I cant sleep when I'm energized

contact how to purchase and be a rep in nigeria. -
08052292531 a.ladipo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting / Power Inverters With Built-in Battery Charger Of As Low As N25,000 Is Available / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.