Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? (1133 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. / What Was The Last Book You Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by Cultured(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2013
I, for one, the greatest book I have ever read is "Think and Grow Rich" all thanks to the author, Napoleon Hill.
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by yemmy75(m): 1:59am On Aug 29, 2013
My bible... Written by 66 different authors with God's inspiration. Its d greatest book of all time!!!
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by uboma(m): 3:19am On Aug 29, 2013
yemmy75: My bible... Written by 66 different authors with God's inspiration. Its d greatest book of all time!!!

Same here
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2013
Mine is "Dauda the Sexy Guy"
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by adamooye5(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Women will say their husband's/boy friend's CHEAQUE BOOK.lol
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by tatosh: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2013
AL-QURAN. The words of God himself (not paul or Peter)
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by Itoroetti(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Bible,bible and still bible.

If u think its bible,like this post

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by Itoroetti(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2013
tatosh: AL-QURAN. The words of God himself (not paul or Peter)

Why not just face ur quran?
Y involve peter?
Inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by ojubi(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2013
The "SEVEN habits of highly effective people" by STEVEN COVEY.
That book changed my life.
The millionaire's mind.
"Rich dad poor dad", "retire young retire rich" by Robert Kiyosaki.
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by Abagworo(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2013
Let's leave religion out of this. Plus this thread should be in another section. Mine is Animal Farm which many may consider an elementary novel but its theme encompasses the politics of yesterday, today and tomorrow in a satirical perspective. As one grows older, the meaning of the book evolves. George Orwell truly a great man.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by newleaf247: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2013
THE POWER OF FOCUS
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by Tolexander: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2013
Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole by D.O Fagunwa!
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by thillizmind: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
perfect business by michael leobeuaf
Re: What's The Greatest Book You Have Ever Read In Your Life ? by Bravoosii: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Non-fictional: 48 Laws of Power and fictional has to be Roots by Alex Haley.

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Chikodi (mrsakachukwu) / Third Side Of A Coin By Ozii Baba Anieto Episode 3 / Story Writers With Stories For Publication Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.