Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters (1445 Views)

4 Useful Advice For Novice Business Owners / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Helo there,
Thanks for visiting nairaland online biz university,I am professor peter a ph.d holder in online biz management.
Before you can start lectures pls you must have a minimum of an o level.
Yes in the world of internet biz you require a basic knowledge of the internet.
Your I.q have to be high because the internet is full of scam and trash.

Now am going to be teach you the do's and don't. Of internet money.
All you have to do is subcribe to this thread.
Classes are free,you can also email me for a private lesson.
Donations are welcome.

So you want to make money online?
That's good but don't fool yourself thinking you would buy a car from web money.
Am not saying it is not possible,but not in a year.

Nothing good comes easily so prepare and be patient.

ORIENTATION
Serious in making your first box online you need. A laptop or desktop
Internet connection
A good browsing phone
A good functioning brain
An e-currency account
Start up capital
GOD

GST 101 coming up!!
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 1:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Ask your self what you love doing the most online?
Do you love reading sport news and getting latest info on sport??
Then welcome to the world of sport betting where the greedy lose and the wise wins.

If you spend time looking for make money online info then I advice you think affilate marketing.

There are various things you can do to make money online it all depend on you.

Gst 101
Now first thing first get a job
Make up to $20 for a start
The only way you can get a job where you can be your own boss is creating your own website!!!don't be fooled by get rich quick programms.
If you want to pay bills,buy a new phone,ipad laptop etc you have to buy a land online which is your website.
Before that decide,think hard what you would like to have on your site that would be legal and attract customers e.g bulk sms,recharge card selling etc
But as a student of this university you should think like a world class pro
Instead of the usual boring popular websites I.e bulk sms sites why don't I create a site where my members can sell second hand goods like their phones laptops etc on my site they would have the oppurtunity to meet members ready for a phone swap!!
That's what I call brain storming!!!!
I swear if you create such a site you would make money from your site cooooool money!!!!not forgeting advert too!!I all you need is capital!
By the way if you need a web designer contact me o na where person 4 dey work e 4 de chop oooo!!!
See you 2mao
Gst 102 loading.......
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by weazley(m): 2:03am On Aug 29, 2013
nice, make I go iron mai uniform..
Front row thins grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Gst 102 has to do With sport betting,I would show you how I make my cash daily here with pictures too.
I use a blackberry touch 2 this is my menu you can c the tym match the tym I posted this article

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 2:31am On Aug 29, 2013
I am no novice in sport betting I feed pay my bills here and I don't do nairabet!!that's for broke nigas check the pics note the date so you know am for real

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 2:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Don't get it twisted I also lose o!!!in betting you lose some you win some there is no win win situation!!!don't be fooled by any1 promising you that you would always win na BIG LIE oya see pic where I lost and my money entered keke!!!

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 3:02am On Aug 29, 2013
The most important thing is that at the end of the day you should make a profit!control your greed neva stake your capital bcoz my guy you go lose!!!!no matter how sure the game may seem!!!
Plan your bet like yesterday 28 august I stated with a capital of $150 I made a profit of $100 after removing all my loss!!I do this daily some days I make below $50 other days above $300.but I never depend on betting as my source of income I now do betting for fund and to revenge back at the bookies!!when you start betting for fun then you enjoy betting!!I remember a day I used $2 to win $500 via accumulator.I accumulated over 20 games I did it 4 the fun of it and it clicked!!I laughed at the bookies that day!!but the truth is the bookies always wins!!if you like go accumulate like me!!my guy you go lose!!!its a streak of luck!!!bottom line is get a good betting site start with a good capital say $100{19000naira} play safe and win good money if you are serious bet with good money not 500 naira you would remain broke!!even if you lose learn from your mistakes!!!

I would invite other lecturers to come take you on some courses as the time goes by!!
Have any question or comment??
Drop it or contact me via mail

Domain biz 101 loading with pics......
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Are you ready for secret of making money registering domains
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by AyodejiCharles(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nigeria lost to Senegal in the Africa Basketball game yesterday by one point after leading by 9 points in the first quarter. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
AyodejiCharles: Nigeria lost to Senegal in the Africa Basketball game yesterday by one point after leading by 9 points in the first quarter. Sorry for your loss.
nigeria aint serious o
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
drop your comments
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by bizmania(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2013
nice work here bro! It isnt easy! That sport betting doesnt work for me and I remain my words not to be engaged in it, no matter d extent to which I need money! I appreciate ur efforts bro! Pls, fast forward d Domain business updates! Tnks! Pls drop ur comments to encourage dis young man! Tnks
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by ebooksdepo: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2013
@Businesslocator,may i appreciate you for your interesting lessons, i am into sport betting but i have been losing too much, even the 3000 naira i funded my merrybet account day before yesterday has gone,please i need a good strategy, system, and tutorials to enable me become a professional in football bettingm THANKS

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Hello need a hosting site?

I would like to tell you about free web hosting service I use now.
Register here: http://www.000webhost.com/724881.html

They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.
register here first....
next step i would guard you on how to make cash from them
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Sorry for the strike.......

If by now you still haven't made money from betting then you are missing this week alone I have made 300 usd profit that's 47500naira c pictures below

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Ever heard of domain name
Ever heard of cool cash from registering domain
Ever heard of cheat of buying domain cheap
Ever heard of buying domain@2.67 usd 437 naira
Ever heard of godaddy
Ever heard of nairaland online biz university
Ever heard of pics?check them below
If you haven't made money online then you are so not on point
Invite friends here because am gona teach you from a to z of online biz

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2013
All these info am giving is freeee!keep your money invest it in any 1 of my lesson and make extra cash!!your sucess is my joy!!!coming up e-currencies(paypal,perfect money web money)best. Site to get them and cheapest rate along with funding time!!!also domain name full bohuhu!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2013
All these info am giving is freeee!keep your money invest it in any 1 of my lesson and make extra cash!!your sucess is my joy!!!coming up e-currencies(paypal,perfect money web money)best. Site to get them and cheapest rate along with funding time!!!also domain name full bohuhu!!!!!!!are you ready to make money like me?then you must 4lo me but note you can't supass me o!!!lol I do everytin am a great gambler,marketer etc money must be paid!!!!
Every lesson here comes with live pics to help you understand!!!!who is following me??
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by bizmania(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
carry on bro! We dey ur bak!!! Seems many pple are ignorant of d domain biz! Including me! I only deal on info marketing! Though I have about 5 blogs I used for marketing.... Pls expantiate on d domain buying and sellin biz! Tnks man
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 2:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Getin my cash slowly. !!!!!

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Classes would resume when ASUU calls off strike
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Sellorbuyphones(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Businesslocator: Classes would resume when ASUU calls off strike

2019 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Mcleo007(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Businesslocator: Getin my cash slowly. !!!!!

This is interesting!
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sellorbuyphones:

2019 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by jackbennie: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Businesslocator: Getin my cash slowly. !!!!!
bro my adsense acct was disable since then to get another acct na war pls help me out
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
jackbennie:
bro my adsense acct was disable since then to get another acct na war pls help me out
bro I wud love to help you only say ASUU still dey strike so no classes till after the strike or beta still add me on bbm but anytin outside nairaland no go come 4 free o
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by jackbennie: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Businesslocator: bro I wud love to help you only say ASUU still dey strike so no classes till after the strike or beta still add me on bbm but anytin outside nairaland no go come 4 free o

ASUU i beg make una call off strike
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by bigcil: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Really love the Write up by our Phd holder. Lovely! Funny but real. I have a what's app group where information about making money online flows, the do's , the don'ts. Send your phone number to iloghalucharles@gmail.com to be part of this group.
Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by Businesslocator(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
After two years recess we back in session.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters by mhizfranca: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Business Men Rushing To Register Their Kids For 2015 Scholarship (PICS) / Adding Money To Paypal Account / Arsenal's Position On Epl Log (picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.