Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Do People Still Use Salt And Charcoal To Brush Their Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do People Still Use Salt And Charcoal To Brush Their Teeth? (550 Views)

Is It Hygienic To Use Salt To Brush? / One Die From Fake Salt And Water Rumor Cure For Ebola.. / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do People Still Use Salt And Charcoal To Brush Their Teeth? by eddyland: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Something got me thinking, last time a friend of mine toothpaste got finished, and he forgot to buy one, and so the next day, he has to wake up early morning to go out, and when he realise that there was no paste in the house, he went to the kitchen and follow up salt. I remember those days when people not eve only use salt but they will grind charcoal and use it to brush teeth in the morning. I want to ask, is there really any health benefit to that or is it the lack of cash then to enter a shop and pick a toothpaste that cause people to indulge in that? Then they say it even makes the teeth whiter and heatlthier.
Re: Do People Still Use Salt And Charcoal To Brush Their Teeth? by Ashrifia(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
I know charcoal whitens the teeth.

(1) (Reply)

How To Relief Menstrual Pains / Gyming-chest Toner Bar / Food Cure Tips:do You Want To Gain Weight?read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.