Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Have A Confession To Make - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Have A Confession To Make (722 Views)

I Have A Confession To Make / True Confession / Romantic Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Confession To Make by SultryTreat: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2013
I’m many things. On one hand, I’m a 28 year old brand manager, entrepreneur and a dancer. On the other, I’m a thrill seeker who loves to go off the beaten path.

I love licking. Licking the spoon that is! I’m a good cook and prefer to play in the kitchen. I enjoy the rhythmic elements of cooking.

I have a confession to make: I am on here for a strong and handsome companion. There’s nothing I love more than the overwhelming euphoria I feel after having a stimulating conversation. I love how relaxed it makes my body feel…it’s almost a seductive sensation that I just want to wrap myself in.

I never settle for less as only the best will do
- 08123213390. K

Re: I Have A Confession To Make by Catchfire1: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2013
Thank you? angry
Re: I Have A Confession To Make by SultryTreat: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2013
Well
Re: I Have A Confession To Make by Kimmo(f): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm all for the conversation too! Got whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Read Me / / Sex Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.