Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury (835 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Ankle Injury / Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Ankle Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by Kaymisola(f): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2013
Nigeria's Big Brother Africa, BBA, representative in the 2013 edition of the reality show, Beverly Osu has not been feeling well since the last day of the show in South Africa, thus she is presently on admission in a Lagos hospital!
Beverly who returned on Tuesday night was admitted on Wednesday at Faith City Hospital, Oju Olobun Close, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
She is said to be responding to treatment. Fellow housemate Melvin and Uti Nwachukwu were some of the first people to visit her in the hospital.
You will recall that Beverly sustained an ankle injury on the finale of the reality show while climbing the stage and I hear the situation was getting more serious than she had thought.http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/beverly-osu-hospitalized-for-sustaining.html

Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by tunesoft(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2013
she get the money to pay in that kain hospital? make this gal go face reality...she'x bak being broke mehn
Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by wrench: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Sorry, kpele ooo, saunu.
Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Did she sustained the injury while making love to angelo or something?

Cuz I see no reason why dis should be my business.
Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by homesteady(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Angelo's girlfriend juju is at work
Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by dplomaticVal: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2013
Die-hard attention seeking freak
Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by Tuntheycr7: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2013
And how does this solvd ASUU strike?
Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by Shekson(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2013
Bloggers feeding attention to irrelevant ishs. Next will be she has been discharged. Next will be she is on her way home.
Wats our damn biz wif her life off camera
Re: Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Sustaining Ankle Injury by Kaymisola(f): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2013
lol

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kcee Goes Into Oil Business / Scary : Rihanna Poses Nude With Snakes On Her Hair For Magazine (see Photos) / Davido Hits Back At Waconzy For The Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.