Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Access Bank And Sol Disgusting Treatment Of Naija Graduates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank And Sol Disgusting Treatment Of Naija Graduates (1027 Views)

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly / Ill Treatment Of Staff At Huawei Technologies / 7 Access-Bank Employees Die Of Hypertension Trying To Meet Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank And Sol Disgusting Treatment Of Naija Graduates by Johniblaze(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Guys and gals Access bank and a fuckin HR firm caled Strategic Outsorcing Limited recuited us(Bsc, Msc and even LLB holders) to work on as Customer Account Reactivation and Information Gathering officers for 2 months on a salary of 47500 monthly. After we hav borrowed moni bought suits and shoes to comply with their dress code and toild the streets of Lagos searching for customers with outlandish target. Now month just ended, the stinking outsourcing firm coluded with the Access bank n paid us N10000 that the remaing august salary will be paid with sept salary.those dudes are kipin to their contract terms, Now this is how Nigerian graduates are bein exploited by employers in Nigeria. What a shame.
Re: Access Bank And Sol Disgusting Treatment Of Naija Graduates by Mmadu111: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Why complaining when you obviousely knew their terms and conditions before jumping in their futile offer, moreover you would have weigh your own objectives before accepting their offer, nevertheless, if you find it incompatible with your personal expectations my advice is to quit because i wouldn't slave my self in the name of "there is no job in Nigeria" rather i would put that effort to start my own establishment even if is paying me little amount of money which you know would scoup more income in the long-run. I have 2:1 in Marketing and yet no job, i wont kill my self nor take up something i wont be happy with my self and thats the sole i have chosen to learn Mechanic. Utilize your strength positively before your age gets it wrong on you.

(1) (Reply)

What Professional Course Can Someone That Read Petroleum Engineering Can Do? / Internships Now Available / Food Safety Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.