Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

For All Mighty Music Lovers! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For All Mighty Music Lovers! (488 Views)

A Group Created By Emmysmusic On Whatsapp For Gospel Music Lovers.... / EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. / Mighty Igor ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Mighty Music Lovers! by wttm: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
It´s finished!

After 3 years of hard work, I´m so proud to tell you that I released my rockumentary “Welcome To The Machine” about the inner workings of the global music business.
Not always dead serious, but most definitely pitiless - after all it’s just about this one big question: Is there one right way to Fame?

It would be a big pleasure if you could spare a few minutes and watch the trailer: www.welcometothemachine.at

or join our facebook group for recently updates:
www.facebook.com/welcomettmachine

And finally, here´s an awesome review about the dvd-release of the doc:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evT_IwHIPMk

Thanks for watching, comments or critic would be awesome.
Support your local music/filmmaker!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Music Mergers Gone Sour[video] / Nigeria Movie (the Riches) / Aderupoko Declares Kunle Afolayan The Best Producer He Has Ever Worked With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.