Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] (2870 Views)

Amazing!! The Tree That Bears 40 Different Fruits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by obynocj(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is real, as I stumble upon this article , I decided to share it with my fans and this lady confirm that she has a flexible muscle and soft bone which aid her in twisting any part of her body
more pic on http://rankdchyson..com/2013/08/amazing-worlds-boneless-lady-photos.html

Re: AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by pafestula(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
This lady wan start wetin she no go fit finish, all your pics posing na temptation and easy access for me, how i wish my madam fit try any of these, especially the second pic and last....... omo fuel no go finish ooo!!!
Re: AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by koolJ1(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yep, she's a contortionist
Re: AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by harlos: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
And you say she is boneless undecidedundecided
Re: AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by mascot87(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
She has got so many s3x positioning. undecided
Re: AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by donfemo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
The topic is misleading!
Re: AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
donfemo: The topic is misleading!

Abi? She's extremely flexible but boneless?
Re: AMAZING: The World's BONELESS Lady [PHOTOS] by teebabsman(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
See bad posing, anyhow she look nice......

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mama-gee / Moral Of The History: You Can Never Please Everyone. :pics. / Obi Is No Threat To APC, One Kano LG Gives Us More Votes Than South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.