Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? (1040 Views)

Ef-mobile Ltd, Pls Who Knows Them? / Links Comm.ltd. Pls How Real Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? by Ab025(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello Nlanders, I received this mssg from bernard benson ltd today

BERNARD BENSON LTD

12, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been shortlisted after relevant analysis and reference check.
You are hereby to participate in a computer-based aptitude test with 29 other applicants at Bernard Benson Ltd which is located at the 9th floor of Gubant House, 12 Kofo Abayomi Street ,Victoria Island, Lagos. Out of which only 12 applicants will be recruited on behalf of MERISTEM PLC.

Shortlisted applicants are to print an entrance slip after filling out the Procurement Data Form embedded in the link below:

http:/formsite.com/bernardbensonhrconsult/procataformbatch002b/index.htmlThe slip is to be presented on request at the test center.

REQUIREMENT:

- A coloured passport photograph which is to be uploaded in the Procurement Form above and a teller number which will be derived from the payment slip at GTBank.

PLEASE NOTE:

Bernard Benson Ltd is a recruitment agency and will not claim any percentage from applicants remuneration after placement, provided the applicant has already paid a procurement fee to obtain an entrance slip which will contain the specific date and time of the examination.

Successful applicants will be contacted a week after the aptitude test for Industrial orientation and placement.

AGENCY BANK DETAILS:

GTBANK

Bernard Benson

Endeavour to write down the teller number on the payment slip after paying the sum of two thousand five hundred naira only, as procurement fee, as you will be required to provide it in the form.

For questions pertaining  to the procedure, kindly refer to our faqs at:

http://fs24.formsite.com/bernardbensonhrconsult/faqs/index.htmlOr call the Admin Officer in charge:

Mrs Henrietta Adetiba

Pls fellow nairalanders, who knows Bernard Benson Ltd and how they conduct their recruitment job and I don't know why they should request for payment of money into an acct when the prospective applicant have not even seen them yet!!!
Re: Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? by Dabrain20(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
I received d same msg guy. But from the look of things, I don't think dey r real I have google search them and d commpany they claim to be recruiting for but NO LEAD. No genuine recruiting firm will demand the applicant to pay money before getting him/ her d job. Let's wise up guy. SCAM ALERT
Re: Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? by Ab025(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
A lady called me with that their phone number and askd if I will be able to come to lagos for their aptitude test which comes up next week since my cv shows I don't reside in lagos....

I really don't know what to do but I wonder why a genuine recruitment company will want a prospective job seeker to pay them money wen the job is not yet at hand!!
Re: Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? by afrobaby(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
It is definitely scam since they are asking you to pay even before a test, also meristem company that I know does their recruitment in their own company, as a matter of fact, they just conducted a test yesterday! Pls don't waste your money cause this is definitely scam
Re: Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? by Ab025(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
@afrobaby.....tanx, I also think they are scam because I've checked for any info abt them (bernard benson) online and I really can't see anything abt them.

Na wa for this country o, after the whole wahala of goin to school we are stil strugglin with no jobs and peanuts in our pockets as graduates, now even the small money we are using to manage ourselves, these scammers want to still extort us of it...!!

God go punish all this scammers!!

1 Like

Re: Bernard Benson Ltd....pls Who Knows Them? by Adjovigladys(f): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
I received the same message right now and needed to findout 08036986511,2930342E

(1) (Reply)

Union Assurance Interview / Vacancy For Tree Engineer / Graduate Job Opportunities In A Leading FMCG Company In Nigeria, December 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.