Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s (21179 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / How To Make My Iphone Work With My Airtel Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by desperatem(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
A soldier or maybe a fake soldier hit his body against mine at Abule Egba today. he then call me back and ask me if i was blind, i told him i didn't know i hit him and i apologize. he told me something fell off from what his Oga sent him, i search the floor there is nothing there, he said i should cross the road and i did, i don't want to disobey him. i don't want a situation whereby he will start beating me and even tell me to sleep in the gutter, this is Nigeria, no one will near us, they will just pity me from distance, some women may start crying from a far too but that wont change anything. i have seen it happened several times in lagos. soldier just beat the guy and later carried him away. no one could intervene.

as we crossed to the other side of the road, he told me to keep walking in front of him, we walked toward SUPER bus-top by KATANGOWA MARKET. he then odered me to stop and we waited for a commercial bus going to IYANA IPAJA and IKEJA. we later entered a bus, after 5 mins of the journey, i stylishly call a friend whose's dad is also a soldier, i spoke with the guy and told him what happened, i told him to give the phone to his dad so he can speak to the soldier, I spoke with his dad and he told me to give the phone to the soldier (we were still in the bus going to ikeja) my dad friend was speaking to the soldier and the soldier hung up the call and switched my phone off, he ordered me to give my iPhone to him as well and i oblige, people in the bus started staring and there was an old woman signaling to me at the back sit to beg the soldier, i was begging him and he land me a heavy slap.

I don't want to write too much because of my readers.

He later said we should go to MUSHIN maybe he can buy the stuff there. from OSHODI he called a bike man beside enterprise bank in a small filling station there, he spoke to the guy and the guy agreed to take us. (before we got to the filling station, i saw RRS police van and 5 policemen stationed along the road, i wanted to tell them to help me, but i remember what happened about 2 years ago when some policemen arrest me after showing them my work ID. i tried to call another policeman we met along the road to help me and he told me i am stupid, he said i should settle my scores with those policemen and i should not call him)

The bike man carried us, we passed ilupeju, onipanu, jibowu, yaba and sabo. after few minutes ride from SABO he ordered the bike man to stop, he gave me 200 to buy him recharge card that he wants to call someone who was flashing him (someone was actually flashing him) he pointed to a recharge card vendor across the express, i told him i cant go there that he should use my nokia torch light phone or my iPhone because i have credit in them both. he kicked me in the stomach before i could say jack he jumped on the bike and they zoomed off. i run after the bike and could not catch up.

Before he ran away with my phones, i had been capturing him when we alighted at OSHODI-OKE. he didnt know i am still having a blackberry in my pocket. thanks to God the blackberry didnt ring througout that time. i was even wondering why it didnt ring because its my hotline. i videoed him 3 times and i add to hide the phone at the back of bottled water bottle i bought along the road. the videos are here with me now. i need help about it, i want the video to go viral, i want the guy/thief to be seen throughout where internet spans. I called my 2 phones immediately after he ran with the bike man, the nokia phone was off but the iPhone was still on. i text him and let him know that i videoed him, i threatened him that i will post the videos online and what happened to the police offer who asked for a bribed early this month will happen to him. he didnt call back or text back. i told him to meet me at sabo for negotiation but he didnt turn up.

please i need help, even i can retrive my phone i want to disgrace the man, i will love to see him jailed or killed. i wont even pity him at all.

P.S: Dont mind my errors in typing, i am rushing as i am typing this and i dont even proof read it. thanks y'all

Edit**** i take snapshots of the video from my phone screen, the last picture here is when the guy was peeing along ikeja-oshodi road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlthbFCqyo

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Thebrightest(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thats due to end time things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by AskProf: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
If he's a soldier, he's also a terrorist, robber and kidnapper... Whoever or whatever he is, he must not go free... Make copy/copies of the pics/video & keep them safe & away from you... For your safety, dont ever go to meet him for any negotiation.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ayoola2002(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Op, if that is what really happen, why cant u upload d video u recorded on youtube? I think it will help u. Meanwhile sorry for d lost.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by sholasho(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
@OP,
Contact your friends Dad whose a Soldier like u said.
He should help you with what you want, in 9ja its no police case.

9 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ayoola2002(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
sholasho: @OP,
Contact your friends Dad whose a Soldier like u said.
He should help you with what you want, in 9ja its no police case.
seconded

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by OCTAVO: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Are you sure the video was very clear?
Cos I wonder how you managed to video him with your bb behind a bottled water (let's assume the bottle was even empty) i doubt the video quality, cos you must have been fidgeting with the slaps and kicks.
But if you are sure you captured him neatly, post the stuff on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
if truly have the video, upload it on YouTube and give it a catchy befitting name. and also munch a pics of the guy from the video and upload it here,it will lend more credence to ur story. @mods please move the story to front page.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by shortgun(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
so u were following a man like a zombie up and down, simply because he was wearing a uniform? u are lucky that he is not a ritualist, you would have been long gone. Next time use ur head

35 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by physise(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
ehya sorry o
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by desperatem(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
thanks y'all, i will upload the videos on youtube now, my internet connection is kinda slow now. i am still on the matter. actually the video does not capture most of his face, but anyone who knows him will be able to tell by the video.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by mkoabiola: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lol!ds is a funny&serious movie.
Hw can a soildier b moving u lik a zombie,
Wat was ur offence?
Hw come u couldn't raise an alarm?
A soilder will nva move me like dat,anyway may b because I grew up in d barracks.
I can tell u with confidence,dat it was a FAKE soildier dat dupe u.
Nx tym,in a situation lik dat u shud av raise an alarm if u encounter hs colleague(fellow soja) on ur way,he wud av helped u out.
As4 d video,it can't help u cos it is not easy to figure out the zombie no name&force noba.(unkonwn fake soildier na hm dupe u)

9 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by OCTAVO: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wow! OP, if it was actually a fake soldier that attacked you mehn you don enter one chance be that o.
I suspected that too, cos it was rude of him to end a call on his colleague! A true force man will never do that from my own little experience.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by desperatem(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2013
I just uploaded his photos, i am uploading the video on youtube too. its taking time
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by OCTAVO: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Ok, let's wait for the video.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Vivly(f): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Chai. I wan cry. Cry don hold me. He slapped you in a public trans, kicked you in your belly, used you to tour lagos, maybe you even paid his t-fare and even went away with your iphone 5 just because both your bodies jammed.
Sometimes, i like myself because if na me ehn, i would have lain on the ground, start rolling and telling the soja to kill me o. Ah. If e no kill me i no standup o. Nobody go tell am to leave the craze girl waka go o..
Sorry sha.

17 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Wonders shall never end. We are no longer safe in this country. I doubt if that man is a soldier.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by OCTAVO: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Vivly: Chai. I wan cry. Cry don hold me. He slapped you in a public trans, kicked you in your belly, used you to tour lagos, maybe you even paid his t-fare and even went away with your iphone 5 just because both your bodies jammed.
Sometimes, i like myself because if na me ehn, i would have lain on the ground, start rolling and telling the soja to kill me o. Ah. If e no kill me i no standup o. Nobody go tell am to leave the craze girl waka go o..
Sorry sha.
Lolz... No be everybody get that kind liver grin
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by desperatem(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2013
the link to the video has been added to the original post, i will add it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmMghowg28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by OCTAVO: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2013
OP, I just finished watching the video...
The guy's face didn't show well and there was no conversation at all.
This video can't work o.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by OCTAVO: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2013
You should have said something to make him attack you in the process of recording the video at least.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by desperatem(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2013
OCTAVO: You should have said something to make him attack you in the process of recording the video at least.

i was hiding the 3rd phone from him. i dont want it to be seized too. why cant this video work? because no convo? does that means i am lying against him? i love my country

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by OCTAVO: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2013
desperatem:

i was hiding the 3rd phone from him. i dont want it to be seized too. why cant this video work? because no convo? does that means i am lying against him? i love my country
Well let's hope the video will soon go viral. Cos it was 4views when I watched. Probably it might get the attention of the necessary quarters.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by nani667: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2013
this video can't do anything sir...they're practically useless.... from you screenshots his face didn't show.... and without his face, nothing can be done.... it's sad tho...but as it is...he's innocent until proven guilty... whoever he is
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 1:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Omo u are on a loong tin o..... I just checked d photos and I can tell u it won't work o. the guy's face,his name and numbers are not clear for us to see. Am afraid u just got conned by fake soldier
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by amAZEing: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2013
nani.666:
this video can't do anything sir...they're practically useless.... from you screenshots his face didn't show.... and without his face, nothing can be done.... it's sad tho...but as it is...he's innocent until proven guilty... whoever he is

I thot as much. Guy u try sha.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by fr3do(m): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2013
Op rest ur case
next time watch where u are going,if your bodies didnt slam he would have had nothing to harass u for.

I have experienced sumtin like dat b4,i was using a lonely road,nxt tin a tout walking by about 1.5metres to close in,all of a sudden changed direction started walking towards me with the intention of colliding,i leapt like 2feets away giving him enough space.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by yuzedo: 5:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Man!! You got suckered like a LIL' BïTCH!! cheesy

See as fake soldier one useless area boy use you shine.. Chai! grin

Nobody deserves this, but if you were smarter + more courageous, you would still have your phone. Pele. That nigga is probably a riff-raff who stays in a cantonment, but to say he is a soldier? I bet my future ex-girlfriend that he isn't even in Boys Scout! tongue

You text him and expected a response? LOOOOOL! Kai! You're lucky the bastard didn't ask you to send recharge cards and then put off the phone after getting it. grin

I'd make total fun of you if this wasn't so pathetic. You just enter lagos, ni? undecided And I guess you don't have the anti-theft app that takes pictures and sends to your email when you try to use or switch off the phone. undecided Sigh.. Forget the phone bro, lesson learnt, move on and laugh about it when it doesn't hurt so much. Cheer up, you're alive! smiley

10 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by DJDOLA(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2013
Hey bros u really Bleep-up...something like dis as happen 2 me at ikotun....one dirty navy man said I used my pam slippers stain is shoe when we are dragin motor...before I could say sorry sir...o boy if u see d slap way dis man give me henn I just d see star...na hin I begin shout...yehhhh mo gbe oooo egba mi oooo mio ri na mo ooo oju mi ti fo oooo....na so people way dey bustop intervene ooooo...

10 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Haben1: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2013
In LAGOS?? .... But, soldier plenty for oshodi naH, Make them put this kind thing for front page
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Ishilove: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Na wa o. Was he armed? If he wasn't armed then I see no reason why you followed him up and down like a zombie. If he slap you, you sef slap your own back. Abi you no be man ni? Its just that in this country we allow a lot of things slide, if not why will uniformed personnel go around harassing civilians??

Pele, you were robbed by a fake soldier. Be wise and smarten up. This is Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Haben1: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2013
They Go gym center naH, assuming u dey go ni, nah drag u go follow am drag

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit / How To Undo Already Sent Mail On Gmail / ScreenShot Your phone HomeScreen For Nairalanders To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.