Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? (21158 Views)

How To Recover A Hacked Facebook Account By Yourself / I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / How To Recover A Hacked Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by omokiri5(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello everyone. Please how can one recover a Facebook account that was hacked and the owner locked out. The hacker changed both the email address and phone number. The guy is a unionist so his account can easily be used to commit fraud. Please help.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
omokiri5:
Hello everyone. Please how can one recover a Facebook account that was hacked and the owner locked out. The hacker changed both the email address and phone number. The guy is a unionist so his account can easily be used my to commit fraud. Please help.
He should report to Facebook.
HERE

10 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by H100: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can help you if we notice early enough and try to retrieve.

it is possible.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Buhdeuce: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes it can. Facebook would just ask you for a valid means of identification.

Note that immediately you report the account being hacked, Facebook locks the account immediately and requests your ID. Once this is confirmed, a password recovery link would be sent to the email you used to open the account!

26 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by oshe11: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just go to your Gmail app(Linked to your Facebook Acct), they'd tell U of a "new activity" being noticed and then give U a link to follow if U aint the person that logged in via a new phone nor changed your password

Follow the link and then log the person out

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by wakes: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Interested to know too.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by myettiallah: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
How was d email address changed?
I tought its permanent and the phone number unique to a particular username?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by MJBOLT: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
i doubt if you can get it back considering the fact the e mail and phone number have been changed

17 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by FemiCare(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes, it can be recovered.

Kindly check my signature, marketers and distributors needed nationwide, with amazing benefits
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Mospring(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
I recovered mine because I noticed it early enough..

2 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Lordknowz: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
I doubt it OP! Old FB is an important tool for em lipsrsealed! Next is to edit your info, delete all ur FB friends then sale it! An old account can cost up to 10k, depending on how old!!
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by goodvision12(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
I am also have similar problem with my account and have reported to facebook but to no avail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerians like misusing the word hacking nobody hacked your account chief.

I have told people times without number to stop clicking on links on Facebook. More often than not, smart website designers clone Facebook website and make you give out your details easily. I can only call it hacking if they got your details without your consent or without you giving it to them.

All things being equal, what I did on my Facebook profile is very simple. I added 3 friends as trusted people on my facebook security tab. Should I ever loose access to my Facebook account, Facebook will ask me to tell them to give them the codes they will get from Facebook. Voila... Am back. Activate it today! You may be victim tomorrow.

N.B
The account owner should do everything possible to recover it. If abortive, he should report to Facebook. Facebook will block the account in 30 minutes.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hacked Facebook can never be recovered, the only way out is to report to Facebook, you may be lucky if Facebook deactivate the Acc. You said email and nub have been changed and that makes it impossible to recover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by jtjohn(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
if the email and phone number has been changed it can't be recovered. Recovery of Facebook requires ur email or phone u used during the time of registration.

1 Like

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by ralmix(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
He’ll have to identify his friends
And let him use his username that would work
I’m � percent sure the hacker didn’t change that
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by paddyofboss(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol 10 years FB for bombing don show.. If u know u know grin

7 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Dandsome: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
No
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by ralmix(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin
paddyofboss:
Lol 10 years FB for bombing don show.. If u know u know grin
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by xynerise: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes, it can. Write to Facebook support.

And quit using numerics as password
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by sakam(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
my fb account was hacked I submitted valid i.d yet my account is not restored
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by DimkpaBini: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lai Lai.They'll change the password, email address, delete all your pictures and your friend list
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by LarryBee1k: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Let many of his friends report the account as hacked

1. Click on report profile
2. I want to help
3. I think the account is hacked

Google is also your friend.

And people will be supporting yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by LarryBee1k: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Latest Free Browsing Cheats/tricks 2019 / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.