Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

14 Years Moving Object Rolled Away - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Years Moving Object Rolled Away (430 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Loads Of Sickness And Diseases Rolled Away / Kidney Problem Rolled Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Years Moving Object Rolled Away by peteregwu(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
14 YEARS MOVING OBJECT ROLLED AWAY

I want to thank God for rolling away from me, a fourteen years attack of a terrible moving object at the command of the G.O during a prayer session. He mentioned the case and commanded the evil out of my life. From that day till date, I have not experienced the attack anymore.

Secondly, I was afflicted with a mysterious disease in the year 1995 and from that point, I never knew any peace again and I began to run from pillar to post in search of solution and all to no avail. In the process of searching for help, I visited several places, like churches, hospitals, and herbal homes. In one of the churches I went to, the pastor there gave me one year, a total of three hundred and sixty-five days to be healed. Yet nothing came out of it.

I stumbled on the Lords Chosen Cable Television one day and while I was watching it, I became abreast with the wonder workings of the Almighty God. There, I saw a telephone number on the screen and called it. I was connected to the pastor, who prayed for me. From.that moment, I never experienced the affliction again. That encounter marked the end of it. Thereafter, I located and joined the Lords Chosen. I am happy that I am a Chosen today. I deeply appreciate the God of Chosen for what He has done for me.

I pray and ask for more of the great anointing of God upon His servant.

Praise the Lord!
Brother Lucky Siantebe
www.thelordschosenworld.org

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Tongue / David Confessing The Lord As His Strength / Don't Worry About Anything Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.