Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How to extract all your or my BB pin from blackberry - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How to extract all your or my BB pin from blackberry (1171 Views)

TASLY PROPOLIS WATER LILLY for ₦4,260 / Porsche Design P'9981 From Blackberry / Apple Ipad 2 16gb Wifi Only - N50,000 Brand New - 08022392062 - Bb Pin: 2125deec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to extract all your or my BB pin from blackberry by expjb(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
How to extract all your blackberry pin
Learn a new way to advertise your products and service with Zero naira.
Alternative Marketing Tool For Business Owners.

I would like to teach you how to extract all your blackberry pins from your phone for the purpose of marketing. This write up would be very useful for small and big business owners in Nigeria. Apart from it helping you engage your customers more, its FREE!!. Imagine you advertising to 100,000 pins for free! It’s just like sending 100,000 bulk SMS or email to Nigerians for free!

Have you also noticed, that brands such CoolFM, Domino, Debonair...etc have started connecting with people on blackberry? I am also convinced that when Android phones have the BBM on them the community will be larger and brands can afford to have a huge BlackBerry followers thereby increasing the market share!

I am also convinced that just the way businesses were forced to have Facebook and Twitter accounts; no business will make sense without a blackberry follower.

Back to the matter!

HOW DO I GET BLACKBERRY PIN TO ADVERTISE TO?
The path to where BlackBerry stores all its pin, this path varies; this depends on whether or not the phone has a memory stick. (Note that you can ask your friends to give you their pins too)

1. Connect your Blackberry device to your System
2. Double click on your 'Memory stick' or your 'BlackBerry storage'
3. Click on Home
4. Then Click on User
5. Then Click on IM
6. Click on BlackBerry Messenger
7. Open the PIN file(s) there
8. Click on History
9. Select all the excel file and Right Click

Select "Send to, then click on 'Mail recipient".
You can then copy all the pins in a notepad, send the notepad to your phone and start sending pin messages with the BetaPin Blaster.
(If you don't have a memory stick, click on your BlackBerry memory and follow the path)
To download the application that will help you send your messages/campaign please go to http://www..com/pin_blaster.html

WHAT IS THE BETA_PIN BLASTER?
Pin Blaster allows you send unlimited character messages from your Blackberry
phone to Blackberry users via PINS for FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Very New Blackberries @ Give Away Price. Open N Choose Now / not available / Neat Samsung S2. Jellybean 4.1.2 Rooted 10k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.