Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,800 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

nigerian schools or ghanian schools? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / nigerian schools or ghanian schools? (619 Views)

Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / 16 Errors That Are Still Taught In Nigerian Schools Today / Corporal Punishment In Nigerian Schools, Any Alternative? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nigerian schools or ghanian schools? by onyiimorrison(f): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Would you allow your kids to school in nigeria or in ghana?
Re: nigerian schools or ghanian schools? by Chiopatra: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2013
I don like am o

1 Like

Re: nigerian schools or ghanian schools? by onyiimorrison(f): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Pls could you help me share the link with odaz..I need over 2000 likes.Thanks and Godbless!
Re: nigerian schools or ghanian schools? by kay9(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Here's what you should do:

- ATTACH YOUR PIC! People like seeing pictures; if they like it, it will motivate them to take the extra time to click on your link and ''like'' your pic there. You can also post 1 or 2 other pics of yourself later on.

- Modify your first post; asking for votes should be the last thing you say, not the first. First your name, your age, what you do... you know, your good qualities, all those little info that the paparazzi likes to know about a celebrity. And then, you can now ask for votes. (If the moderators like you, you may a shot at front page, but dont make the mistake of asking for this yourself.)

- Put in real effort, don't let your thread go cold. Add little snippets of info every 1/2 days; thank the people who've liked you, appreciate the people who've viewed your thread, and talk about your passion for your dream.

- Change the title of your thread to ''Nollywood Talent Hunt Show: Contestant #xyz''; the current title sounds needy. Don't beg and grovel for votes; just ask nicely. People will ''like'' you only if they really like you, and nobody likes a needy person.

- Lastly, whatever anyone says, NEVER make a negative response. To be a star, you need people on your side, LOTS of people.
Re: nigerian schools or ghanian schools? by Natasha2(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2013
I don like am
@kay9 na wa oh all u had to do was like. nothing spoil sha.

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Campus Challenge Opens On 9th September 2013 / Thread for mass communication undergraduate. / Funaab Predegree 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.