Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party (4782 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Black Kid And White Kid (photo) / When U At Party And U Heard That Your Mum Is In Charge Of Jollof (photo) / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Donmichaelz(m): 1:17am On Aug 30, 2013
smiley

Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Okosta(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Funny lolz grin
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by switdil(f): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2013
HehehhehheheHeheheh
E too funny I beg
Who wan die
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by whytangel(f): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2013
Jasboi: Wat else can I say?undecided

END TIME TINZ!grin

Get a life!
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Kairoseki77: 5:58am On Aug 30, 2013
Jasboi: Wat else can I say?undecided

END TIME TINZ!grin

I wish the world would end already so that I can stop hearing this. grin

And btw, no black girl is going to get that Silky Yaki, Virgin Remi, Chinese, Indian, or Brazilian weave wet! You must be crazy.

Maybe some bitch with horse hair will jump in. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by StellaBella(f): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Kairoseki77:

And btw, no black girl is going to get that Silky Yaki, Virgin Remi, Chinese, Indian, or Brazilian weave wet! You must be crazy.

Supported!
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Danhumprey: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2013
undecided angry
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by 3ace(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Maybe some bitch with horse hair will jump in. grin
What about the males in the black pix? Do they also wear weavon? In the black pix, it seems they are being addressed because they look calmly seated. Even if they don't wanna get wet, a party can't look calm like that throughout as if they are in a seminar or lecture room.
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Popowaa: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2013
grin
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2013
whyt angel:

Get a life!

Yea I thnk I'l av to get two if at dis stage u dnt knw wen to ignore, u sure need a life too
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by herkeym001(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Of course yes, black pool party better pass those white people own.
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by larmu(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2013
so,how does dis affect garri?
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Pdizzle(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2013
Na so o..hehe
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by BarryX(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2013
The truth is -- most blacks don't know how to swim
There's something about blacks and water that I don't quite understand maybe it's not our race thing to swim !
Hardly you see black swimmers or surfers even in the Olympics or water sports -----
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2013
free-mind set of the white,trust black with awkward mindset..na there one guy use the opportunity to press the ladies accidentally.
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Arosa(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2013
The black pool party dey like that because the gals they fear say the boys go finger them randomly for inside water. As gals them no wan enter water na the boys too kukuma sit down for outside pool make them no go do bone to bone for water. undecided
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by agberoboy(m): 4:47am On Aug 31, 2013
dis pix can crack ribs ooo
see me rolling
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Kairoseki77: 5:42am On Aug 31, 2013
3ace: What about the males in the black pix? Do they also wear weavon? In the black pix, it seems they are being addressed because they look calmly seated. Even if they don't wanna get wet, a party can't look calm like that throughout as if they are in a seminar or lecture room.

Men are not going to get in a pool unless there are half nak.ed babes inside. Imagine a pool with all men. Shirtless men playing in the water.

That would be a party for homosexuals grin
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by Bhijay02: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
besides,at the black pool, u can look at there mode of dressing wcich they are geting wrong, can cnn someone wear T-shirts at the pool insteat of....
3ace: What about the males in the black pix? Do they also wear weavon? In the black pix, it seems they are being addressed because they look calmly seated. Even if they don't wanna get wet, a party can't look calm like that throughout as if they are in a seminar or lecture room.
Re: Picture: Difference Between Black Party And White Party by whytangel(f): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
undecided..Trash!!!

Jasboi:

Yea I thnk I'l av to get two if at dis stage u dnt knw wen to ignore, u sure need a life too

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures Of The Week / Trapped In The Desert(chapter 2) / Jangilova Epo Motor Nursery Rhyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.