Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence (843 Views)

Man Bags 14 Years Jail Term Over N220,000 / Man Bags 14 Years For Trafficking Female Teenagers As Prostitutes In The Uk. / 56-yr-old Man Bags 14 Years Imprisonment For Raping Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by hod898(m): 6:38am On Aug 30, 2013
A 35-year-old Kenyan man has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for raping a cow.
Jackson Karuga is said to have allegedly engaged in the act with his neighbor’s cow.
Issuing the ruling in a court in the central part of Kenya, Principal Magistrate Wendy Micheni Kagendo said the evidence adduced by five witnesses, including a veterinary officer, was direct and concrete.
The cow’s owner, Ann Wanjiru, told the court that on the day she had gone to milk her cow at 5:00 when she saw a pair of trousers at the shed’s entrance. She later saw Karuga busy in the act, though he did not see her.
Wanjiru said she left the scene and went to alert neighbors who caught Karuga with his pants down.
In mitigation, Karuga said his bachelorhood forced him to commit the offence. He added that he was living under stress since his father passed away last year and that he could not afford to marry.
Karuga further claimed that he was providing school fees for his siblings and taking care of his ailing mother.
However, the magistrate dismissed his mitigation saying that the fact that he was not married did not mean he would have married the cow, and that it was not reason enough for him to resort to bestiality.
She condemned the act saying bestiality cases are rampant in the region and a deterrent is needed. The magistrate further said the cases of bestiality are a sign of moral decay in the society and the sentence would serve as deterrent to others with similar plans.
http://www.multiloaded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=1750

Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by weazley(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2013
cow molestation, lol
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by njideoby(f): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Its a sure sign de end is truly near than we believed.
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by Burger01(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2013
Kenya! I can agree with the 'end time thingz' club fanz this time.

Kenya! Smh.

cool
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by nbright: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2013
See what konji has done to this Kenyan?.

1 Like

Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by hod898(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2013
I wonder what the cow was thinking when 'IT' was happening.
"chai! I don die! I swear if I no go court ba, make I lay. Aaa! Help(moo)! Help(moo)! Heeeeeelp(moooooo)!"
If say bull de there ehn, that man for don be history. grin
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by hod898(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2013
nbright: See what konji has done to this Kenyan?.
Omo! No be small tin o!
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by shininglite(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2013
End tym tins I dnt need a prophet to tell me again cry
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by Tuntheycr7: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2013
HOLY COW ! !! !!! shocked
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Smh.so agro hold you sotey na cow remain.you no see ashawo joint :/ 14 years sef too small.na 80 years them suppose give am
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by Babe101: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
But wait o, why d cow kon set yansh like that nau undecided
Re: Man Molests Cow, Bags 14-year Sentence by hod898(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Babe_101: But wait o, why d cow kon set yansh like that nau undecided
Bwahahahahaha! grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Miraculously Excaped Highway Robbery Attack On Benin Abuja Road / NEPA Stealing Armod Cables From Transformer's / 19-yr-old Molests Chicken To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.