Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick (3162 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by leocathra(f): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls how can I make my eyebrows to be thick. I was goin thru a friends pics n I saw a picture where her eyebrows where thin, n beside d pics where she made up her eyebrows were thick. I asked her whether it was an eye pencil that helped her, but she didn't want to tell me.So, pls folks help me out.answers will b appreciated. Thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by weazley(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2013
pour super glue, mix sand wit black polish., u ar gud tu go grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by daisyella: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2013
U would have posted d pix, but u can do it with eyepencil naa
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by mikanju: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Its the eyepencil
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by leocathra(f): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2013
daisyella: U would have posted d pix, but u can do it with eyepencil naa
how can i upload a pics. Thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by leocathra(f): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2013
mikanju: Its the eyepencil
tanx, u a r darling
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by Enegod(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2013
weazley: pour super glue, mix sand wit black polish., u ar gud tu go grin
grin grin
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by Enegod(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2013
op, Idk undecided
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2013
I always wanted thin eyebrows so we can exchange if u don't mind embarassed
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by Cestmoi1(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2013
A friend told me you'll have to groom your eyebrow.leave d hair on your eyebrow to grow much and find an expert to trim it for u.
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by leocathra(f): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2013
C'est moi:
A friend told me you'll have to groom your eyebrow.leave d hair on your eyebrow to grow much and find an expert to trim it for u.
tanx darling, I tink I will just do that. U answered my question perfectly.*holds u n hugs u*
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by sipitzzz(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2013
Dats make-up for u!well u can use an eyepencil or a filler!bt if u dnt learn it,u can neva get it d way she got hers.it only takes practice 2 achieve dat!bt note dat all brows cn neva b d same!take a look at sumthg similar below!dis is my wrk tho'....26f2f7e4

Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by leocathra(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
sipitzzz: Dats make-up for u!well u can use an eyepencil or a filler!bt if u dnt learn it,u can neva get it d way she got hers.it only takes practice 2 achieve dat!bt note dat all brows cn neva b d same!take a look at sumthg similar below!dis is my wrk tho'....26f2f7e4
k, wat kind of fiLler can I use.thanks a lot am grateful.pls, r u a make-up artiste. V sent a request to ur bb.
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by sipitzzz(f): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yea iam a make-up artist
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by swtme(f): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
sipitzzz: Dats make-up for u!well u can use an eyepencil or a filler!bt if u dnt learn it,u can neva get it d way she got hers.it only takes practice 2 achieve dat!bt note dat all brows cn neva b d same!take a look at sumthg similar below!dis is my wrk tho'....26f2f7e4

Niz work, pls can u teach us ow 2 do d eyebrow only I've always wanted to learn kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by sipitzzz(f): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls d person wit d DN miss Emily,I didn't mean any disrespect for askin u wat I cud do for u!I askd cos I felt u needed my services for adding me up!pls dnt take d questn 2 heart ok?
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by LoveAmaka88(f): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by Chinwem(f): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
leocathra: Pls how can I make my eyebrows to be thick. I was goin thru a friends pics n I saw a picture where her eyebrows where thin, n beside d pics where she made up her eyebrows were thick. I asked her whether it was an eye pencil that helped her, but she didn't want to tell me.So, pls folks help me out.answers will b appreciated. Thanks

What kind of friend is that who can't tell you something as harmless as that??
Meanwhile strangers on this forum have supplied you with more than enough info.
Better find yourself real friends ok because something is definitely not right there.......I wish you well my dear.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by leocathra(f): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2013
Chinwem:

What kind of friend is that who can't tell you something as harmless as that??
Meanwhile strangers on this forum have supplied you with more than enough info.
Better find yourself real friends ok because something is definitely not right there.......I wish you well my dear.
my dear, tanx for d advice.u know most girls won't like to tell u abt how to make up so dat u won't luk beta than them.I tink that's d case here

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nah, that's not a friend. I make sure ALL of my friends look good before we go anywhere. Imagine me with a bunch of people looking a mess. If they look a mess, I look a mess. Beauty can have a group dynamic.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by swtme(f): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2013
@loveamaka88 tnx 4 sharing d video clip,pls can u send me d names of d cosmetics she used
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by LoveAmaka88(f): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Not sure, she lists it in the video description
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by gianni(f): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2013
$wtme:
@loveamaka88 tnx 4 sharing d video clip,pls can u send me d names of d cosmetics she used

Beautybyjj (the lady in the video) uses mostly high end products which may be difficult for you to get here. I'll suggest cheaper ones like :

Davis eye pencil (brown) - 70naira
Zaron eyebrow definer. - 1,800naira
Mary Kay foundation (in your skin shade)- 2,000

the Zaron thingy comes with a mini angled brush and spoolie so you don't really need to buy those separately, you might want to when you've mastered the art. All the best!
Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Follow these steps and hopefully you will get there

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick by swtme(f): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
gianni:

Beautybyjj (the lady in the video) uses mostly high end products which may be difficult for you to get here. I'll suggest cheaper ones like :

Davis eye pencil (brown) - 70naira
Zaron eyebrow definer. - 1,800naira
Mary Kay foundation (in your skin shade)- 2,000

the Zaron thingy comes with a mini angled brush and spoolie so you don't really need to buy those separately, you might want to when you've mastered the art. All the best!
Tnx so much,I really appreciate!!!

(1) (Reply)

Splendid Fashion! New Ankara Styles / Bonanza!Beautiful multicolored Maxi Dress With Cut Outs! / Top Listed Brand Kickers Shoes For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.