Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Two Guys Stage Real Life Super Mario Bros Game - Pic + Video - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Two Guys Stage Real Life Super Mario Bros Game - Pic + Video (1840 Views)

Toughest Running Andriod Game(pic) / Super Mario Level 1-1 Played On A Cake / Apple,nokia And Samsung Cheating Game (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Guys Stage Real Life Super Mario Bros Game - Pic + Video by lifestyle1(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2013
Mario might be a little out of shape, but the plump plumber can run and jump with the best of them.

So can the fantastic free runners who dressed up as Mario and his brother Luigi to create this truly awesome viral video.

Re: Two Guys Stage Real Life Super Mario Bros Game - Pic + Video by lifestyle1(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2013
The men beneath the mustaches, stunt artists Christian Russell and Ronnie Shalvis, snag coins, hit bricks, and torch Goombas as they flip off walls and run amuck to the strains of a metal version of the Super Mario Bros. theme song. With over a million and a half views in less than a week, the pair may well be collecting a few real-world coins, too.

It's impressive stuff, though you've got to pity those poor hats. How in the world does the real Mario keep his on his head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67qqEcGDC0s&feature=player_embedded

source : http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/super-mario-parkour-video-turns-city-streets-classic-195831202.html
Re: Two Guys Stage Real Life Super Mario Bros Game - Pic + Video by Kelechi2020(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Quite funny.but i am moved by the brodas concise deper tinking.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need A Game For My Windows 7 / GTA 5 For Android !!! (mod, Real!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.