Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. (1065 Views)

The Best Producers In Nigeria? / Naeto C's Mom To Run For Senate. / Re:up-date On Nigeria Atm Scams: Run For Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
In the last few years, the Nigerian music industry has consistently been churning out hits and making waves internationally, thanks not only to the hardworking artistes who front these songs but also the producers who work behind the scenes to create the beats and melodies that have got everybody moving.

Of the contemporary producers, Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy s arguably the most renowned especially thanks to his past collaboration with the Kokomaster,
D’banj.

PREMIUM TIMES’ Michael Abimboye and Sakpaide
‘Ogagus’ Ogaga (an A&R with X3Music and music
enthusiast) examine five upcoming producers- Shizzi,
D’tunes, Young D, Del’B and Sarz who currently or in the
future would be giving Don Jazzy a serious run for his
money.

http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/08/30/five-producers-giving-don-jazzy-run-money/
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mikigen(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Del B Is no doubt a hit making alrdy in the making with reference to LIMPOPO BY K CEE, i'm in love by harrysong N odas and also YOUNG D is very GUD Producer with TIMAYA'S upgrdate album produced single handedly by him SARZ is no doubt a name alrdy
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
what about our very own Terry G..?
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
eddiebruk: what about our very own Terry G..?

Actually, Terry G doesn't fit into this category. Any latesh banging hit of recent? You should ask instead of Leri Q
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
mr cassanova:

Actually, Terry G doesn't fit into this category. Any latesh banging hit of recent? You should ask instead of Leri Q

Terry G was was an hit banger in the industry, these producers you mentioned are still upcoming and havent been well known as much as Terry G was, so you should chill for another 1-2 years to see if they could stand the test of time before you start doing a comparison between them and Don J
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Sarz - jaiye jaiye, kako bi chicken, joor, beat by sarz

Shizzi - skelewu, one of a kind, see gobe

Terry G was the toast of the moment but not now again

1 Like

Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2013
mr cassanova: Sarz - jaiye jaiye, kako bi chicken, joor, beat by sarz

Shizzi - skelewu, one of a kind, see gobe

Terry G was the toast of the moment but not now again

Man please dont kill my vibes, these songs u just mentioned didnt even last 5months in the industry before they started fading off, how can u compare those to TerryG free madness that lasted over 1year, you sure are just interested in what is in vogue and not interested in what stood the test of time...even for u to mention Skelewu of yesterday, Gobe of few weeks ago that nobody is playing anymore...seriously...Lawd man you need redemption
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Free Madness?? Over a year, come to think of it.. Reviewing a producers's work involves looking at his featues and more.. I neva said his songs are not good but after free Madness? What next.. We are talking about people chumping out hit after hits..

You are not talking Legendary Beatz, Maleek berry, Leri Q.. Yes I need redemption man but redemption is too late for you..
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2013
mr cassanova: Free Madness?? Over a year, come to think of it.. Reviewing a producers's work involves looking at his featues and more.. I neva said his songs are not good but after free Madness? What next.. We are talking about people chumping out hit after hits..

You are not talking Legendary Beatz, Maleek berry, Leri Q.. Yes I need redemption man but redemption is too late for you..

mofo you dont know nigeria songs/artist so stfu
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2013
Mr know it all, we have seen you. Since english is your problem.. Terry G is established already, we are taljing of boiz just doing it.. Kindly read and think before speaking.. It saves you a lot of stress..
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2013
mr cassanova: Mr know it all, we have seen you. Since english is your problem.. Terry G is established already, we are taljing of boiz just doing it.. Kindly read and think before speaking.. It saves you a lot of stress..

and you think by your baseless assumption you will be able to compare an upcoming producer to one who has made a name, not just a name but a big one in the industry, Kid you lack knowledge
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Lmafao, okay master eddie.. Apart from free madness which I didn't even see the video on any cable network.. Give use 10 tracks by Terry G he produced for himself or others and I will give you 10 tracks by PHEELZ alone..
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by nickz(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2013
I personally think spellz has to be on that list
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2013
Terry G ft Timaya
Terry G ft 2shot
Terry G ft House of Ginjah
Terry G Bregedie
Terry G Kojo
Terry G free madness 2
Terry G Ginjah Seduction
Terry G Ojukokoro
Terry G 9ja
Terry G ft Timaya again, Malonogede
Terry G ft Ruggedman
Terry G Akpako 1&2
Terry G Parol ft EL and Jaywon
Terry G Baby dont go
Terry G Akpako Bumbum
Terry G Jay Elo
Terry G Love Affair
Terry G Moti Goke ft KSB, you sure wont know her cause u dont know anything about 9ja music evolution, but find it and listen to it.
Terry G Troway
Terry G ft Piper,

Now little boy go do your research and get back to me, and tell me how many were hits...just because you dont like his kind of music didn't kept those songs from being a hit, you are just so biased basing your assumptions on those you like their songs...so please before u do comparison make sure u specify it was based on ur instinct and not what it really is.
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2013
mr cassanova: Lmafao, okay master eddie.. Apart from free madness which I didn't even see the video on any cable network.. Give use 10 tracks by Terry G he produced for himself or others and I will give you 10 tracks by PHEELZ alone..

for your info, not everybody likes the idea of music videos, Duncan mighty, 9ice are clear examples, it is only kids and those who are after Music Controversies that gets too hyped about videos, if the music is good enough you dont need the Video, even if you shoot the best Video with a wack song, it still wont promote the song.
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2013
nickz: I personally think spellz has to be on that list

Sure, Speelz, Leri Q, Pheelz
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2013
eddiebruk:

for your info, not everybody likes the idea of music videos, Duncan mighty, 9ice are clear examples, it is only kids and those who are after Music Controversies that gets too hyped about videos, if the music is good enough you dont need the Video, even if you shoot the best Video with a wack song, it still wont promote the song.

Sure, No wonder there were no awards..
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by mrcassanova(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2013
@eddiebruk, you could do yourself good by respecting others. Your point is noted and I aint gonna push it more. Since, you know better, let's leave it that way..
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by ojowizzy: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
I fink lagenday beat deserv it
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Indifferent(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Calling Shizzi and Sars Upcoming, is like calling Davido and Jahbles/Reminise upcoming.
Producers are not just meant to blow like singers.
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by Kolade9(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sarz,DJklem,Pheelz,Joshbeatz,Shizzi.......
Re: Five Producers Giving Don Jazzy A Run For His Money. by ajasa4link: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
pheelz!!!... if not for any other thing,that "turn up" song he produced for olamide was so on point. I just like the instrumental of that song

(1) (Reply)

empty / [VIDEO] : Omo Akin – Do Me Wayo / ALBUM REVIEW: Kcee – Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.