Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Website design And Graphic Design as a career. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Website design And Graphic Design as a career. (491 Views)

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WEBSITE DESIGN VIDEO TRAINING (GET THE SKILLS!) / Perfect Tailoring And Fashion Design As A Career / Perfect Tailoring And Fashion Design As A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website design And Graphic Design as a career. by mickey5000(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Learn website design and graphics designing in a Seven days training.

I'll be teaching you how to use joomla application for the website design and adobe fireworks for the graphics designing.

The training is going to be simple and also 100% practical.

It's also one on one teaching and you can call to book appointment with me.
I also offer outdoor training within Lagos for those that would require me to teach at their home and offices.

At the end of the training, you will be able to create your own professional website with good graphics.

Price is N15,000.

For more enquiry call 08029620538 to get started.

We are located in Lagos. We are open from Monday-Saturday, 8am-4pm

Alphasofts
Re: Website design And Graphic Design as a career. by mickey5000(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Happy weekend
Re: Website design And Graphic Design as a career. by mickey5000(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2013
Still on

(1) (Reply)

Be At The Top Of Your Game! / Get The Skill, Get Your Dream Job In Oil Company & Multinationals / Accelerate Your Career Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.