Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 (707 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Schalke 04 UCL: (3 - 4) On 10th March 2015 / Schalke 04 Vs Real Madrid :UCL (0 - 2) On 18th February 2015 / Chelsea Vs Schalke 04 : UCL (1 - 1) On 17th September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 by Aabheaven(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
I was so shocked today to find out that Kevin-Prince Boateng has signed a Four year deal with Schalke 04 which comes to me as a surprise as in Boateng just helped them to a Champions League Place and today they have sold the in-form attacking midfielder or is it because they have signed Juventus out of favour striker Matri. To me he doesn't worth to be sold like that. What's your take
Re: Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 by general12: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Milan is my team o,but of late,tins r goin one kind.they sell quality players without equal replacements.I know boateng was not in form last season,but u can't sell someone of his standard without bringin someone to full his shoes.me am scared o,I dnt want to b like an arsenal fan that watches their matches with a doctor,nurse and a first aid kit at hand.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 by ifenadi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ac Milan don fall my hand
Re: Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 by ifenadi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
But speculation suggests that his exit could pave the way for Real Madrid's Kaka to return to the San Siro.
Re: Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 by bknight: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2013
shocked sad
Re: Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 by Mpeace(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
If you know milan very well, you would also know that they always sell their best players. Remember they also sold Pirlo, Ibramovic, thiago silva, shevchenko, and even kaka. So don't be surprised
Re: Kelvin-prince Boateng Don't Worth To Be Sold To Schalke 04 by hotncold1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Boateng has overstayed his welcome.He was awesome when Ibracadabra was still at Milan,playing in a 4-3-1-2.What this formation means is that,once Ibra draws two opposing defenders out of their comfort zones,either Boateng(whom it must be said is nothing but a box-box midfielder at best)or Nocerino pops up to finish the work.

Prince and Nocerino were wonderful in this formation,both scoring amazing solo goals in the Serie A and the champion's league.

Ibra was sold two years later and they both fell from grace to grass.More annoyingly was Boateng's por attitude to play a simple give-an-go-football,always sporting ridiculous hair styles and his horrible pechant to shoot from and at any angle(Sigh)

The mediocre coach hasn't helped him in any way by stupidily and horrifying playing the dude out of position(CAM),knowing fully well that Milan no longer had an Ibra type of player that can make him useful to the team again.

Am I glad he was sold?Hell yeah.Prince it was nice meeting you.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Set For Another 42 Goals This Season / Nigeria Moves To 19th Position In Fifa Ranking / Name Your "b" Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.