Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

"She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade (4365 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard / Rihanna Goes Bleach Blonde On The Cover Of Vogue Uk Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Codedrock(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ypZASCDmJx8/UPL-PmL9cBI/AAAAAAAAA1c/tlVitjyFI2Y/s400/trendevolution..com.omotola+jalade.jpg[/img] Smell jealousy here, why attacking her? After going through this interview transcript, I noticed Nollywood actress was tagged the biggest movie star of all times by UK Stella Magazine but when you go further,you will notice this; “She scores a zero onthe Hollywood Richter scale. She hasnever starred in a major motion picture.Her most recent film, Last Flight to Abuja, means nothing to devotees of Netflix and LoveFilm.”Just thinking out loud. Is this a wayto honour a star? Is this an achievement or away of bashing her? [url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today. http://www./she-scored-zero-onhollywood-scale-uk-mag.xhtml
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Airforce1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
I reserve my comment.. lipsrsealed
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Codedrock(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Airforce1: I reserve my comment.. lipsrsealed
you again.. Seems you are addicted to d celebrities section.
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by idamokoemmanuel(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
How wil this end ASUU strike!
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Codedrock(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
idamokoemmanuel: How wil this end ASUU strike!
i don tire.. For you this ASUU freaks o.. Shey na me say you guys shouldnt be schooling in schools lyk bowen babcock Abuad uni like me?
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Austeenxx: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Well,

NEXT!!!
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by dridowu: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Then what should i do about this ?
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by fr3do(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
They should go hug transformers(in melvin's voice)
as if we know their celebs talkless of grading them on our scales.
Losers
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by nnagozie(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Noted!!!
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Codedrock: you again.. Seems you are addicted to d celebrities section.

Aren't u happy to see me boy?
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Airforce1: I reserve my comment.. lipsrsealed
Hey you! Whr u frm ?
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmm

Hmmmm

Hmmmmn

This is a total manifestation of end times
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abeg, tell them to leave her for us.
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Lolitua(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Codedrock: i don tire.. For you this ASUU freaks o.. Shey na me say you guys shouldnt be schooling in schools lyk bowen babcock Abuad uni like me?
shame no de catch u...na wa
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:
Hey you! Whr u frm ?

Nigeria! grin

Sup with u?
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
So? It is just the editor's opinion. Does it change anything? No
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by adeswagsdmj(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
i neva lykd her b4
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Airforce1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
adeswags dmj: i neva lykd her b4

Don't hate bro.. Always show some love wink
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by demelza: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tell us something we dont know already.
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Cestmoi1(f): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
We know and appreciate her here.Oh well....i speak for myself.
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by switdil(f): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Fame
Fame
Fame

Vanity upon vanity
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Andyblaze: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
MY BUM BUM BIG PASS HER OWN! VIEW MY PIC
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Funny critics. At least she's famous in nollywood sha....but that doesn't change the fact that she's an overhyped old woman....
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 31, 2013
crap,and mediocrity dont sell in Hollywood, she thought
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Brimmie(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Be like sey dem deaf for eye!! undecided
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Codedrock(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2013
ITS A PITY THIS DIDNT MAKE FRONTPAGE..
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Codedrock(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Lolitua:
shame no de catch u...na wa
SHAME CATCH ME LIKE HOW?? You funny gan oo..
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Mynd44: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2013
Codedrock: ITS A PITY THIS DIDNT MAKE FRONTPAGE..
No pity at all
Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by Dreamflyin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Omotola is just a product of an expensive and detailed Public relations. She's no special actress. Her stable marriage marriage also sold her. She's no exceptional actress. Genevive is far better.

1 Like

Re: "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade by pojophilius(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dreamflyin: Omotola is just a product of an expensive and detailed Public relations. She's no special actress. Her stable marriage marriage also sold her. She's no exceptional actress. Genevive is far better.

Clap for yasef......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Que Peller / Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz / Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.