Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741112 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Happy Sunday Everyone kiss

R231 this is the kind of food you should be taking edwife to eat not all those your one kain funny looking bukas

Abi Chaircover kile eni mo so grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
damiso:

R231 this is the kind of food you should be taking edwife to eat not all those your one kain funny looking bukas

£250 undecided undecided

I will buy a motor car grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
r231:

£250 undecided undecided

Ijebu grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
damiso:

Ijebu grin grin

Na gold dey take make the Amala ba?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
r231:

Na gold dey take make the Amala ba?

Its not amala its brown flour roleau tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
r231:

£250 undecided undecided

So you can't spend £250 for me? undecided undecided

Even if it's for a flower,the gesture that count.... undecided undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
damiso:

Ijebu grin grin

Don't just mind him... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
damiso:

lol & wedu leaf and tomato pate. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:48am On Nov 24, 2014
edwife:

So you can't spend £250 for me? undecided undecided

Even if it's for a flower,the gesture that count.... undecided undecided

In 2014 undecided undecided

People still buy flower. Never buy never will. Only flower i buy is spinach and has to be cooked properly with Egusi and ede. Lord knows i wont pay dam £250 for that cus its £1 in Iceland.

If your man brings flower home for you that means he has done something wrong. Watch out there might be Ed Jr out there that's why cheesy grin

The day i take flower home that will be the day everybody start sleeping with one eye closed cus i know next thing is to start looking for my will. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2014
damiso:

Its not amala its brown flour roleau tongue

English please.

Don't eat what i can't pronounce cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2014
r231:

People still buy flower. Never buy never will. Only flower i buy is spinach and has to be cooked properly with Egusi and ede. Lord knows i wont pay dam £250 for that cus its £1 in Iceland.

If your man brings flower home for you that means he has done something wrong. Watch out there might be Ed Jr out there that's why cheesy grin

The day i take flower home that will be the day everybody start sleeping with one eye closed cus i know next thing is to start looking for my will. grin

See this bush man!!! You dont buy flowers ke!! tongue grin . . . so coogar is not the only bush man on this forum.

I agree sha, as an Ibadan girl, I cannot pay N1 for that rolled amala o! even if I was a billionaire. How can I pay to eat cold amala?

By the time they rolled that amala, its lost its heat, Amala is best served straight from the fire in a deep bowl with the ewedu on top.
Thats why I marvel at people who take amala off the heat and turn the amala in the pot on the floor. Olorun maje. . . .When it is not poundo grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
r231:

Bush man,your stinginess no get part 2 undecided

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gadamn!!
R231 is so stingy! shocked
Abeg, which combination is his ancestor?
Dutch+ijebu+igbo+............, make una complete am tongue cheesy
Dayun!

Edwife, u don see ur rife?
Ntooor!!!
And na only his stomach he knows o!
I saw what he brought out for breakfast d other day I did sign of d cross cheesy

Abeg, I hav raff tire! cheesy cheesy

Where is d pastor in d house let's deliver him tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FKBZ: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
chaircover:

See this bush man!!! You dont buy flowers ke!! tongue grin . . . so coogar is not the only bush man on this forum.

I agree sha, as an Ibadan girl, I cannot pay N1 for that rolled amala o! even if I was a billionaire. How can I pay to eat cold amala?

By the time they rolled that amala, its lost its heat, Amala is best served straight from the fire in a deep bowl with the ewedu on top.
Thats why I marvel at people who take amala off the heat and turn the amala in the pot on the floor. Olorun maje. . . .When it is not poundo grin
How do u make ur amala if I may ask,cos wat I know is once the water is boiled u pour the flour and stir,then remove it from fire and stir really well on the floor then put it back on fire and add a little hot water for it to cook well.
Well somepple roll in on the fire all tru by supporting the pot with their leg,but that requires certain expertise
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
FKBZ:

How do u make ur amala if I may ask,cos wat I know is once the water is boiled u pour the flour and stir,then remove it from fire and stir really well on the floor then put it back on fire and add a little hot water for it to cook well.
Well somepple roll in on the fire all tru by supporting the pot with their leg,but that requires certain expertise

LOL
On the heat all through . . . . .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Finally madam Chaircover can get her RR Envogue grin grin grin

They have Made in China now and £45k price difference grin grin grin

Thats why i love Chinese pple...

A Chinese car company called LandWind unveiled a new car that looked almost exactly like the Range Rover E-vogue. The car cost $22,000 which is far less than the Evogue which is about $70,000. This development made a UK giant car company Jaguar Land Rover to be furious after the car was launched in a show in China last week.

1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
its sagamite that needs to place orders. . . . His wives are plenty . . . grin

As for me. i dont need one. My next "car" will be a private jet cheesy no more go-slow

But come o! if there is a £45k price difference, how much are they sellng them? I hope people dont end up with Mcdonalds toy cars o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
chaircover:
sagamite needs to place orders.
His wives are plenty . . . grin

As for me. My next "car" will be a private jet cheesy no more go-slow

But come o! if there is a £45k price difference, how much are they sellng them? I hope people dont end up with Mcdonalds toy cars o!

Original one is about £60k tear rubber

Chinese make is £14k grin grin

I think i will go for the China one...people wont know the difference until when it start falling apart grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
r231:

Original one is about £60k tear rubber

Chinese make is £14k grin grin

I think i will go for the China one...people wont know the difference until when it start falling apart grin

assuming you can even drive it in the first instance cheesy
I am sure that all the numbers and controls are in Chinese.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
chaircover:

assuming you can even drive it in the first instance cheesy
I am sure that all the numbers and controls are in Chinese.

Google translator on point grin

sexy interior cheesy

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
r231:

Google translator on point grin

sexy interior cheesy

you never jam.

we have seen the worst of chinko products down in naija

that car will only look good in the showroom.

one month tops and it will start falling apart
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ochek: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
r231:
Finally madam Chaircover can get her RR Envogue grin grin grin

They have Made in China now and £45k price difference grin grin grin

Thats why i love Chinese pple...

A Chinese car company called LandWind unveiled a new car that looked almost exactly like the Range Rover E-vogue. The car cost $22,000 which is far less than the Evogue which is about $70,000. This development made a UK giant car company Jaguar Land Rover to be furious after the car was launched in a show in China last week.

I am buying it straight up. Thanks to China. Now I got a mobile phone that answers me when I call it and give me all I want on android. Today I am hearing that I can now look smart and cool on the 4 wheels just like a multi millionaire.
Thanks to the China ppl. I am so asking God to multiply your might and reasoning skills so you can make your products durable for us to keep leaving large in our own small way until we hammer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
oyb:

you never jam.

Hahaha grin

£14k down the drain in one month
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2014
oyb:

you never jam.

Leave R231 o!
The people who have had their chinko slippers break on owambe dance floor are the ones who know how far grin

Id rather buy a 3rd hand evogue than buy a brand new "chivogue" grin
Ochek . . . Happy pushing on the 3rd mainland bridge. Just make sure you hide your tablet under the spare tyre in your boot before you ask anyone to assist you to push tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Where is my wife, cococandy? embarassed
I want my birthday gift-in the room wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Huh? Hw many husbands does she have kwan?

alutacontinua:
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
alutacontinua:
it's your bday? Oh pls come to the room. Curtains are drawn and the lights dimmed. Do you want me to wear the red lingerie or the black one? wink

Happy birthday alutacontinua. God bless and keep you. Many more wonderful and fulfilled celebrations await you.. Amen
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Huh? Hw many husbands does she have kwan?

jolosy tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sir/ma tongue Alutacontinua happy birthday.many more years of Gods grace and blessings. kiss

so many birthdays today.

Oya Jennykadry and Naijababe are you guys enjoying How to Get Away with Murder watched episode 1 &2 and I am sold.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks @damiso and my sweet cococandy kiss
@shandazono abi wetin your name be, mind ya business angry
I am the only sugar in cococandy's tea tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hbd alutacontinua( husband to many). Wish u long life and prosperity, with one wife + lots of kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.