Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737883 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
chaircover:

Ah happy birthday to you and bellongs son
May both your days be long, fruitful, happy and blessed
[s]shhhhhhhhhhh who is your service provider[/s]

Muchos Gracias

Airtel
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
salsera:

Muchos Gracias

Airtel

If I post the number jenny fit teif am tongue
wetin we go come do naw?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aah the fear of Jenny is real oh

Send me a PM naw
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by MirrorMirror: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nairalanders I Salute Oooo !!!

Senior royal roy ,Senior Chaircover, senior wolashewonie, Senior JennyKadiri, Senior damiso, senior salsera, Senior naijababe, Senior Coogar, senior R231, senior debosky et al .

Abeg……What kind of ‘spirits’ should I present for prayers……......schnapps, burukutu, akpeteshe, tombo, kaikai, ogogoro.

I hope I am welcome into the house/Family section.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
MirrorMirror:

Senior royal roy ,Senior Chaircover, senior wolashewonie, Senior JennyKadiri, Senior damiso, senior salsera, Senior naijababe, Senior Coogar, senior R231, senior debosky et al .

Abeg……What kind of ‘spirits’ should I present for prayers……......schnapps, burukutu, akpeteshe, tombo, kaikai, ogogoro.

Bring Sapele water, kolanut and half a million naira for the gods cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
MirrorMirror:

I no go give you too much wahala - just deliver 3 crates of Orijin to Senor R231 so he can deliver it to my premises. cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
debosky:

I no go give you too much wahala - just deliver 3 crates of Orijin to Senor R231 so he can deliver it to my premises. cool

MirrorMirror:

Add 2 crates of Alomo Bitters plus olosho pupa meta to the list senior Debosky gave you and we have a deal grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
salsera:

Na wa for these gods sef.......how many currencies lol

I'll send it this weekend

But for now take this
Happy Birthday omo-bellong

Gracias.... Danke..... Tesekkürler....... Thank you.

The gods speak in all currencies...

The boy had a wonderful day despite against midnight sickness..

May this new year bring you accomplishments of outstanding breakthroughs... cheesy

@Chaircover,

Thanks..... And Amen to the prayer.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by excellent2013(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
The entire family of carbohydrates from balanced diet local government area of food state, Highly regret to announce the death of their father, brother and grandfather; Mr Rice who died in a fire accident along pot express road.
Mr Rice was survived by his wife;
Mrs stew. Twin daughters; curry and thyme. Sons in-law; Maggi an Onion.
BURIAL ARRANGEMENT; 25th of December 2014, Body leaves kitchen mortuary to his home town dinning table. Music by plates and spoons. Cups & water are highly invited, God loves you but our stomach loves you more.
May your gentle soul rest in the bosom of the toilet. Amen! Signed by meat and fish, for the family. Pls dnt laugh alone forward it to ur friends

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
r231:

Add 2 crates of Alomo Bitters plus olosho pupa meta to the list senior Debosky gave you and we have a deal grin

This guy haff spoiled finish!!! Wetin u go carry 'olosho meta' do?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2014
MirrorMirror:

Add Oroki to the list,na Oroki I want o...

Welcome on board Ogbeni giji grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DrDre1(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2014
*peep*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2014
naijababe:

Please tell me,what is the meat for? the guy is a strange case.r213 needs deliverance cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2014
naijababe:

Not just any olosho meta, dem must be pupa. cheesy cheesy

I think he wants to play daddy and three mummy's - African stylee. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Pls in Cambodia where I go to school (yeah I just did that tongue tongue) we don't know what Olosho, Orijin, Alomo, Oroki, KaiKai, Akpeteshe, burukutu, tombo etc means can I have translations pls. tongue

Hello everyone...Need to go out to get some bits and I am dreading the chaos that most shops will be in.Serves me right for procrastinating.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2014
naijababe:

Won fe mo idi abajo grin cheesy

Wen madam CC dey ask for Range Rover envogue una no ask wetin she wan do with am o

Well if you must know, I go dash senior Debosky one and me go keep the remaining two because combination of Alomo and Orijin one olosho no go fit handle grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Compliments everybody kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
damiso:
Pls in Cambodia where I go to school (yeah I just did that tongue tongue) we don't know what Olosho, Orijin, Alomo, Oroki, KaiKai, Akpeteshe, burukutu, tombo etc means can I have translations pls. tongue

Hello everyone...Need to go out to get some bits and I am dreading the chaos that most shops will be in.Serves me right for procrastinating.

Mehnnnnnn!!!!!!
Was in Marks and Spencers at 8.10am

They nearly trampled me o! angry

And you know you cant push OAP's . . . . .

Chei my eye see pepper today . .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
r231:

Won fe mo idi abajo grin cheesy

Wen madam CC dey ask for Range Rover envogue una no ask wetin she wan do with am o

Well if you must know, I go dash senior Debosky one and me go keep the remaining two because combination of Alomo and Orijin one olosho no go fit handle grin

Actually I wanted to sow it as a seed into the life of a brother tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
chaircover:

Actually I wanted to sow it as a seed into the life of a brother tongue

Incidentally my name happens to be A. Brother. cheesy

I fit send you post code sha. . . .better yet I'll come pick up the range in person. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
debosky:

Incidentally my name happens to be A. Brother. cheesy

I fit send you post code sha. . . .better yet I'll come pick up the range in person. grin

Ive already sown it.
To brother CC . . . .
kai if you see the laying of hands. . cool
He laid hands on every part of my body
Annointing ya pa cheesy grin
Brother Debosky, sowing is good o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hehehe. . . I can just imagine the type of hand laying that happened. grin

Some speaking in different tongues definitely happened there. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
chaircover:

Mehnnnnnn!!!!!!
Was in Marks and Spencers at 8.10am

They nearly trampled me o! angry

And you know you cant push OAP's . . . . .

Chei my eye see pepper today . .

If you see the queue at our local post office I almost turned back but I had no choice as today is last day for First Class.

Na wa OAP sef dey push and shove o ga o...I want to buy Fresh Salmon and thinking of buying it on Tuesday or Wednesday so I don't have to freeze but e be like say I go do am earlier going to those shops is like going on a pilgrimage.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
In a queue in Asda embarassed embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
chaircover:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Im getting one for my self for Xmas
Okro alasepo here we come grin grin grin grin grin

Mo ti ro go ooooo
Xmas tree still not up oooooooo

Tayour I think xmas is at yours o!

Meanwhile Virgin Atlantic have gone mad . . . .
Economy £850
Upper Class N1000

Oya na egbon let's go dre, fully prepared and I assure you its gona be fun.

Eiya, my hubby gona be at work both xmas and new year(sobs).
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
edwife:
In a queue in Asda embarassed embarassed
grin
Sorry

Not
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
taryour:

Oya na egbon let's go dre, fully prepared and I assure you its gona be fun.

Eiya, my hubby gona be at work both xmas and new year(sobs).

Same for me, but only for Christmas at the moment. . . .hopefully will be home for new year.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
cococandy:
grin
Sorry

Not

Coco I will catch you very soon,i hope you did yours already otherwise,i will be here laughing.... cheesy

I saw something today! My legs are still shaking but i won't lie- i enjoyed it grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
edwife:

Coco I will catch you very soon,i hope you did yours already otherwise,i will be here laughing.... cheesy

I saw something today! My legs are still shaking but i won't lie- i enjoyed it grin grin
ehn? So you even enjoyed it and you're complaining.

cheesy

I don't have big shopping to do my dear. We are spending the Xmas with my other family in another state. I won't even be cooking because I'm re-decorating my kitchen and countertops and everything.

I'm going scot free this season.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=cococandy post=29059867]
ehn? So you even enjoyed it and[b] you're complaining.[/b]

cheesy

MY dear don't mind me-though tired i just love shopping tongue tongue especially during Christmas..... you know it's my favourite season.

I don't have big shopping to do my dear. We are spending the Xmas with my other family in another state. I won't even be cooking because I'm re-decorating my kitchen and countertops and everything.

I'm going scot free this season

Wow ain't you lucky? cheesy - as for me cooking all the way,James Martin will be my inspiration this christmas tongue tongue

I love spending time with family,but this year i wanted to stay home - most definitely next year i am out of here....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Edwife sorry o but why I am even saying sorry sebi you enjoyed it. cheesy

..I hate shopping(very untypical for a woman I know) and by shopping I mean walking around ,being on queues, trying on stuff grrrrrr not me at all.I remember my days as a single my friends used to hate taking me along on their shopping expeditions.I had one oh my gosh that girl could shop for Africa.Come and see her begging for your kilos when she has used up all hers plus one excess baggage.Till today I hate Oxford street bond street and the likes cos of those girls embarassed ***sighs those were the days I enjoyed myself sha wink***

God bless the person who thought of online shopping. kiss

You know as a teenager when you feel you would NEVER EVER be like your mum and you would be a 'cool understanding hip' mum grin This evening my daughter asked me 'mum why do you always add OLUWA(her full name) when you are talking in your not so happy voice' I laughed ehn cos it took me back to my childhood if my mum calls you by your full name you are in trouble,full name and Muslim name Haa that one is serious trouble, if it is then your full name Muslim name and SURNAME then you are dead grin grin grin I don dey become the woman small small be that o embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
damiso:
Edwife sorry o but why I am even saying sorry sebi you enjoyed it. cheesy

..I hate shopping(very untypical for a woman I know) and by shopping I mean walking around ,being on queues, trying on stuff grrrrrrt not me at all.I remember my days as a single my friends used to hate taking me along on their shopping expeditions.I had one oh my gosh that girl could shop for Africa.Come and see her begging for your kilos when she has used up all hers plus one excess baggage.Till today I hate Oxford street bond street and the likes cos of those girls embarassed ***sighs those were the days I enjoyed myself sha wink***

God bless the person who thought of online shopping. kiss

I can shop until I drop! cheesy

I don't like shopping for clothes and shoes online,unless it is a designer...I like touching what i buy,quality is very important for me,even though i don't try out clothes but shoes I do...Very very important cool cool

Don't worry Dami,once you go shopping with me,you will love it tongue tongue,I am the best companion you can asked for... cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.