Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (746826 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
EDWIFE you can run bt u cant hide, if i catch u, i will take u to d alter, get married to u and impregnate u with twins.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tpiadotcom: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
my people how una dey.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
EDWIFE gud morning, i dreamt abt u. it was lovely.

What was the dream all about? I hope you saw a gun,23 caliber riffle precisely(black) pointed at you.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
edwife:

What was the dream all about? I hope you saw a gun,23 caliber riffle precisely(black) pointed at you.
yea it was pointed at me bt i took d bullet to save u, bcaus it was meant 4 u. "cant u see hw i LOVE U?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
grin grin as my Monica is under lock and Key grin

When they release sambarry mrwonlasewonie will go and rest wink
Jeez I actually thought it was that other poster that goes by the same moniker without the Mr. Prefix, who always fights with coogar.

You had me fooled.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mrwonlasewonie: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
cococandy:

Jeez I actually thought it was that other poster that goes by the same moniker without the Mr. Prefix, who always fights with coogar.

You had me fooled.
I knew you would still find out because you're a smart girl cheesy

so I just wanted you to do the discovery yourself grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by subbieD(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
OK,Pls what's going on here?

I'm new wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mrwonlasewonie: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
subbieD:
OK,Pls what's going on here?

I'm new wink
reveal yasef first. Who art thou? cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by subbieD(f): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
reveal yasef first. Who art thou? cool

Hmmmmm,I'm SubbieD na. Like Subomi undecided

I'm I on track at all? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mrwonlasewonie: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
subbieD:

Hmmmmm,I'm SubbieD na. Like Subomi undecided

I'm I on track at all? smiley
yes you are on track bet who subo e? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by davide470(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by davide470(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Happy Anniversary RepoGirl! smiley

Wishing you more years of Marital Bliss and may you live long to partake in the great things your kids would accomplish on Earth!.

Say me well to Oga.

Signed:
e470.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by repogirl(f): 3:52am On Jun 14, 2015
davide470:
Happy Anniversary RepoGirl! smiley

Wishing you more years of Greatness and may you live long to partake in the great things your kids would accomplish on Earth!.

Say me well to Oga.

Signed:
e470.

Awwww, thanks much Dave, I appreciate it. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by subbieD(f): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
yes you are on track bet who subo e? grin

Na wealth o grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNNCEMENT!!!!!!!!

SAMBARRY is back with a bang! grin cool

today's was my release date grin

I have been free. Enemies of progress watch out! Sambarry is back in town grin

#wears her sunshades majestically and strolls out# cool

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
^^ Sambarry, Sambarry, Sambarry! cheesy cheesy

Na so-so ban only you dey chop pass for this section. Wetin you do this time? Who you fight for market? grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ Na so-so ban only you dey chop pass for this section.

Wetin you do this time? Who you fight for market? grin grin
e taya me o. grin

na dina fool wey provoke me and I don taya to dey reply all im insults na so I use the report button . As I test am I see say e go delete im post. I con say ehen na so e be.na im I turn the report button to my instrument of attack indiscriminately. As e dey insult me I go press report sotey I lie on top im head say e dey do something detrimental to the success of nl as reason for deleting bet one moderator see say I over do am na in e con lock my Monica bet today

I give all glory to God that the e.bad belles, those who no want make i drink water drop cup, they have been disgraced grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
e taya me o. grin

na dina fool wey provoke me and I don taya to dey reply all im insults na so I use the report button . As I test am I see say e go delete im post. I con say ehen na so e be.na im I turn the report button to my instrument of attack indiscriminately. As e dey insult me I go press report sotey I lie on top im head say e dey do something detrimental to the success of nl as reason for deleting bet one moderator see say I over do am na in e con lock my Monica bet today

I give all glory to God that the e.bad belles, those who no want make i drink water drop cup, they have been disgraced grin

shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ahen e get one grammar wey the moderator use as reason for ban

"Gross abuse of report button"

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by godofwar666(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2015
undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
My people I 'peeked' at Politics section the other day and I kept seeing 'tanoids' 'tanoids' please what is Tanoids.

Abeg help a sister out oya naijababe come and explain all this strange vocabulary to your sister cheesy

That's how I kept seeing 'bae' bae' everywhere and thought it was an actual abbreviation for 'best affection ever' grin grin my younger sister almost died of laughter when I told her what I thought it meant . grin she then told me what it meant and I still think its a foolish word.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
e taya me o. grin

Chai. I don laugh die. Like seriously my ribs are cracking. Loooooooolllll

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Goodevening house. Been a while. Edwife. EfemenaXY. Damiso. Nijababe. Moca. Samnbarry. Royalroy. Ewuro4 Tearoses. Bellong. Pickabeau. Coogar e.t.c.
And the rest of the fun house I trow salute o.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
damiso:
My people I 'peeked' at Politics section the other day and I kept seeing 'tanoids' 'tanoids' please what is Tanoids.

Abeg help a sister out oya naijababe come and explain all this strange vocabulary to your sister cheesy

That's how I kept seeing 'bae' bae' everywhere and thought it was an actual abbreviation for 'best affection ever' grin grin my younger sister almost died of laughter when I told her what I thought it meant . grin she then told me what it meant and I still think its a foolish word.

grin grin grin

Get with the program darling grin

TANoids are supporters of GEJ, some behave like droids in that reason and logic cannot be used when in discussions with them. I think the term was coined by one of GEJ's media foot soldiers on social media but I am not sure
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
taryour:
Goodevening house. Been a while. Edwife. EfemenaXY. Damiso. Nijababe. Moca. Samnbarry. Royalroy. Ewuro4 Tearoses. Bellong. Pickabeau. Coogar e.t.c.
how are you madam chef smiley

Abeg con prepare me pounded yam with efo riro con put bush meat, pomo and Cray fish shock am

with cold zobo and one pure water to step down.

How much is my bill wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bae is an acronym for

b-b#$tard
a- ati
e-eranko
damiso:

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how are you madam chef smiley

Abeg con prepare me pounded yam with efo riro con put bush meat, pomo and Cray fish shock am

with cold zobo and one pure water to step down.

How much is my bill wink

Come friday 19th of june. You go see that one chop well well. Nothing do you omo iya. *winks*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
taryour:

Come friday 19th of june. You go see that one chop well well. Nothing do you omo iya. *winks*
venue? wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin

Get with the program darling grin

TANoids are supporters of GEJ, some behave like droids in that reason and logic cannot be used when in discussions with them. I think the term was coined by one of GEJ's media foot soldiers on social media but I am not sure

Haa ok grin I just dey see 'tanoids' and was cracking my brain Who or what the heck are tanoids? cheesy

Sambarry grin grin @ your meaning of 'bae' .My sister said I am turning to old Skool cos all these new lingo that I see on social media just confuses me.
Bae
On fleek

Thank you for the interpretation kiss naijababe
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
taryour:

Good eve sis how's family and business? I troway the salute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.