Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739627 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The film is just there jare. undecided

nothing funny like that. Watch 30 days in atlanta

Yea. When I started it was funny. That robbery scene. But a few minutes later I'm like naa.

Ok let me look for that one. What is it about?
Hope I find it on netflix.

Phew I don get handiwork today. Siddon dey look nollywood.

I go late well well tomorrow.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2015
It's a mixture of nollywood and Hollywood stars. Comedian ay and Ramsey noah were the lead actors. It's just a comic movie about a bush boy who just got to atlanta and carried his bush nigerian attitude there and almost got into trouble if not for his cousin Ramsey noah that always came to his aid
cococandy:

Yea. When I started it was funny. That robbery scene. But a few minutes later I'm like naa.

Ok let me look for that one. What is it about?
Hope I find it on netflix.

Phew I don get handiwork today. Siddon dey look nollywood.

I go late well well tomorrow.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
It's a mixture of nollywood and Hollywood stars. Comedian ay and Ramsey noah were the lead actors. It's just a comic movie about a bush boy who just got to atlanta and carried his bush nigerian attitude there and almost got into trouble if not for his cousin Ramsey noah that always came to his aid
ok.

I slept off anyway. I couldn't stay awake to watch it. Will do that when I get home today. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
I watched "thy will be done" last night on Iroko

You know when you start watching a movie that is so unreal, you just start hissing, but you have to keep watching it to the end cos you think this cant get any worse and then it does get worse embarassed grin

Pastor with 2 wives lipsrsealed

But Ramsey Noauh dey dere so I carried on watching.

My fav this week is Gone too far. Please people watch this movie. Its a good one. Very funny.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chair cover and cococandy you babes should watch after the proposal. That movie is funny as hell. From the beginning to the end. Patience ozokowor is there uche jombo Desmond Elliott etc. Those 3 people hen grin
tearoses:

You know when you start watching a movie that is so unreal, you just start hissing, but you have to keep watching it to the end cos you think this cant get any worse and then it does get worse embarassed grin

My fav this week is Gone too far. Please people watch this movie. Its a good one. Very funny.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
ok.

I slept off anyway. I couldn't stay awake to watch it. Will do that when I get home today. Thanks.
have you seen after the proposal
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Chair cover and cococandy you babes should watch after the proposal. That movie is funny as hell. From the beginning to the end. Patience ozokowor is there uche jombo Desmond Elliott etc. Those 3 people hen grin

Thank You
I will look for it kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
have you seen after the proposal
no I've not. I'll search for it. Tenk
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
UK based peeps is anyone watching 'Britains Forgotten Slave Owners ' on BBC 2.

Very different perspective on slave trade /abolitionist movements in Britain.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by IamJoke: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
For answers to questions you dont have time to google, just go to http://quickgooglenaija..com/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiso:
UK based peeps is anyone watching 'Britains Forgotten Slave Owners ' on BBC 2.

Very different perspective on slave trade /abolitionist movements in Britain.

Make I enter iplayer
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
naijababe:

Make I enter iplayer

You will like it its a two part series...

Very in-depth analysis on how what is now called Financial Services has roots and funds that can be traced back to proceeds from Slavery. One of the first governors of the Bank of England sef was a slave owner.

Most of info is already out there anyway but the documentary kinda looked at it through another angle by tracing the archives for families that got compensation after the abolition. The fact that slave owners got so much money as 'compensation' for having to free their slaves( like £12 billion in todays money) and the slaves that had been dehumanised got nothing was something that really irked me.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Who are the cast in gone too far? The people that make up the cast will determine whether I'll watch it or noth
tearoses:

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
damiso:

You will like it its a two part series...

Very in-depth analysis on how what is now called Financial Services has roots and funds that can be traced back to proceeds from Slavery. One of the first governors of the Bank of England sef was a slave owner.

Most of info is already out there anyway but the documentary kinda looked at it through another angle by tracing the archives for families that got compensation after the abolition. The fact that slave owners got so much money as 'compensation' for having to free their slaves( like £12 billion in todays money) and the slaves that had been dehumanised got nothing was something that really irked me.

Barclays Bank comes to me angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sambarry, I didn't find those movies on Netflix.
I guess I've to subscribe to iroko TV or something.

But I don't really wanna do that.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:
Sambarry, I didn't find those movies on Netflix.
I guess I've to subscribe to iroko TV or something.

But I don't really wanna do that.
you didn't find after the proposal or 30 days in Atlanta ke? Isn't there a video club or where they sell movies there maybe you'll see it there
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you didn't find after the proposal or 30 days in Atlanta ke? Isn't there a video club or where they sell movies there maybe you'll see it there

I don't think I can find nollywood movies like that here.

It will be online. I'll search on YouTube later.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:

I don't think I can find nollywood movies like that here.

It will be online. I'll search on YouTube later.
ok smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
I am dying to watch the gods are not to blame. I just watched the trailer and mehn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
YOU,COCOCANDY AND SAMBARRY ABI NA BLACKBERRY SELF I NOR KNOW, is this section a movie section or what? u guyz shud take ur yeye films 2 d movie section b4 i slap ur faces. 'i know edwife will join them soon.
no na purple berry.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no na purple berry.
lol bt y u con dey 4llow woman dey discuss film na?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
lol bt y u con dey 4llow woman dey discuss film na?
and what's wrong with women undecided

aren't they human beings undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
yes they are bt cococandy, edwife and naijababe are nt humans.
speak for yourself undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
are u dfending them and opposing ur fellow guy or what?
I'm not a sexist undecided

and don't turn thiy thread into a man vs woman thing . If you are into that there are a thousand and one thread on nl to do that undecided

Secondly stop gossiping/badmouthing anybody. It doesn't make you look cool undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
ok keep buttlicking it makes u coll
keep trolling and looking for who to pick on undecided

it must really make you feel good undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
GET THE FVCK OF MY MENTION
after you take your own advice wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.