Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (760655 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Awon late commers ti arrive o cheesy cheesy

OK as you no see the peeshore let me described how she looked cheesy

Very stunning classy simple and elegant wink

If you see her you go jealous. She wore an Orange long gown,the gele was kiss

Then the make up was like o my god like kilode. Every thing was just eye popping from head to toe then the cute clutch bag killed it cheesy

If I was a thief and she went to the owanbe that I was, I for son tif the clutch bag wink
Ewuro4:

grin grin

I missed your pic too, though e pained me angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin

I missed your pic too, though e pained me angry

E pain me pass your own.... angry angry

So y'all sharing pics and refuse to tag some of us....okay o.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Awon late commers to arrive o cheesy cheesy

OK as you no see the peeshore let me described how she looked cheesy

Very stunning classy simple and elegant wink

If you see her you go jealous. She wore an Orange long gown,the gele was kiss

Then the make up was like o my god like kilode. Every thing was just eye popping from head to toe then the cute clutch bag killed it cheesy

If I was a thief and she went to the owanbe that I was, I for son tif am wink

'Iroyin ko to Afojuba' grin

but hey it's Dami so she's pardoned. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

E pain me pass your own.... angry angry

So y'all sharing pics and refuse to tag some of us....okay o.

grin grin

How are you Eddy, Any plans for summer? See me on NL in July grin that's a first.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Ewuro4:

'Iroyin ko to Afojuba' grin

but hey it's Dami so she's pardoned. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ewuro4:
So Sambarry is prising 14k merchandise down to 4k shocked grin sister Ijebu you fit make person kogbawole grin
cheesy grin grin grin

Koribe cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin

How are you Eddy, Any plans for summer? See me on NL in July grin that's a first.

I tell you,this summer is dry....ain't moving an inch! cheesy

I have plans for December,so i am chilling here.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
cheesy grin grin grin

Koribe cheesy

Bawo lo sheri cheesy eyin nna oja mehn.

Sambarry, you should be an event planner and financial adviser/consultant all in one ... You'll thrive well aswear. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
cococandy:
asa smiley kiss

That's Igbo for fine woman.

I like the colors and your gele is not too wide. Simple and nice.
ok you mean asampete omalishanwa cheesy

Ehen I got it.I hear Igbo too cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

I tell you,this summer is dry....ain't moving an inch! cheesy

I have plans for December,so i am chilling here.

I know eh, You too? Us too but you know kids esp older ones will whine about it. undecided Deep down inside, I think the best vacation is in the comfort of your own home, no work, just sleep, eat, no rush to shower, watch movies/TV shows as you like for 2wks max shocked cheesy

Supposed to be in San Francisco all July but something came up and had to cancel. So I came up with an idea; invited different family over for few days each, never been a dull moment in our house grin kids are having the 'best time of their lives' (their words) grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Bawo lo sheri cheesy eyin nna oja mehn.

Sambarry, you should be an event planner and financial adviser/consultant all in one ... You'll thrive well aswear. cheesy
I'm the former

@damiso hope then spray you money for party nor be say na shidren you go dey pull up and down cheesy

If children disturb you for pati next time stop at a friends place and drop them there. before heading to the pati then on your way back pick them. Then hope say you pack all the whole chivita five alive and canned drinks wet dey table when no one was looking grin

At least if souvenir no reach you you fit give yourself souvenir grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok you mean asampete omalishanwa cheesy

Ehen I got it.I hear Igbo too cheesy
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

I know eh, You too? Us too but you know kids esp older ones will whine about it. undecided Deep down inside, I think the best vacation is in the comfort of your own home, no work, just sleep, eat, no rush to shower, watch movies/TV shows as you like for 2wks max shocked cheesy

Supposed to be in San Francisco all July but something came up and had to cancel. So I came up with an idea; invited different family over for few days each, never been a dull moment in our house grin kids are having the 'best time of their lives' (their words) grin

Great idea,but i chose to go sightseeing.London has so many attractions that i am planning on visiting few of them.No visitors in this time around-need my peace and quiet. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm the former

I see

edwife:

Great idea,but i chose to go sightseeing.London has so many attractions that i am planning on visiting few of them. No visitors in this time around-need my peace and quiet. smiley

Tell me about it, sacrifice you make for your kids. angry
@sightseeing, you're right . you'll never know the beauty of your city/country till you're home bound and decide to explore . Then you'll know.

Days still young here. Have a good night. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
damiso:

kimoni and this gal is saying she is not ijebu LOL.

Ko gba oooooo grin

ok 5,000 naira nko wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...of course I don't believe Kulyie. She has the traits than my whole family put together
kiiimmuui shocked shocked shocked grin grin cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok 5,000 naira nko wink

grin grin grin grin you are reminding of my mum.i am sure meat sellers gave her plenty abuses in their minds over time. Dat na how she dey price meat first step is to slash the price into two (you are worse sef you slashed into 3 grin).

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tearoses, ewuro4 and edwife no vex jare kiss

Sambarry not my kids alone I was helping the bride co ordinate the littke flower gals and page boys as all the older ones no get their time cheesy used that opportunity to keep an eye on my daughter who was one of them.

@packing chivita and can coke grin grin grin grin.you are a case aswear. grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

@bolded and add to that no whiny 'mummy' for at least 2 or 3 days (funny enough I say that but by Day 2 I think the house is too quiet and start missing them).
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

Great idea,but i chose to go sightseeing.London has so many attractions that i am planning on visiting few of them.No visitors in this time around-need my peace and quiet. smiley

Indeed cheesy so many sights that tourists get to see but we thst live in the city don't get to see.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2015
damiso:

Indeed cheesy so many sights that tourists get to see but we thst live in the city don't get to see.

Exactly!
People come from all over the world to see our country but the people who live in it dont go anywhere and dont know half the places grin

Dami pls naw! begging grin grin I just want to see that mint green and orange combo. I make beads and wanted to see how it goes together lipsrsealed
I am always on the look out for good colour combinations.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Damiso, next time I am withdrawing my make up tips angry

Tearoses, how do you cook your moinmoin and akara before? I not only add raw eggs, I whisk with a balloon whisk too before steaming/ frying. I dunno about the milk part though, I will try with coconut milk.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2015
naijababe:

Tearoses, how do you cook your moinmoin and akara before? I not add raw eggs, I whisk with a balloon whisk too before steaming/ frying. I dunno about the milk part though, I will try with coconut milk.

I never used egg or milk before.

Before I just blend the beans, add some oil, my seasoning and whatever I want to put in it; crayfish/tuna/mackrel/boiled egg and steam.

The egg and the milk (dont know if is either or both) made it fluffy and it tasted nicer too.

BTW what blender do you use? im going through 2-3 blenders a year here o! beans is killing my blenders angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2015
tearoses:

I never used egg or milk before.

Before I just blend the beans, add some oil, my seasoning and whatever I want to put in it; crayfish/tuna/mackrel/boiled egg and steam.

The egg and the milk (dont know if is either or both) made it fluffy and it tasted nicer too.

BTW what blender do you use? im going through 2-3 blenders a year here o! beans is killing my blenders angry

Lol....I use a kenwood and I have had it for years, you may need to soak your beans for longer, better yet soak with hot water....the eggs make it moist and fluffy. Next time don't add milk, use just eggs and whisk the mixture properly. Also, you can try blended boiled beef or lamb kidneys instead of crayfish and co....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2015
naijababe:

Lol....I use a kenwood and I have had it for years, you may need to soak your beans for longer, better yet soak with hot water....the eggs make it moist and fluffy. Next time don't add milk, use just eggs and whisk the mixture properly. Also, you can try blended boiled beef or lamb kidneys instead of crayfish and co....

Thanks sis
I think this is where I am going wrong . . its not soaking it long enough
Maybe I should soak overnight
Ive never tried blended beef. I will try that next time.
The only thing that pains me is that I dont know how to use leaves to pon my moin moin embarassed
Do you know how to use leaves?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2015
naijababe:

Tearoses, how do you cook your moinmoin and akara before? I not only add raw eggs, I whisk with a balloon whisk too before steaming/ frying. I dunno about the milk part though, I will try with coconut milk.

No vex naa...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Oya tearoses and edwife come o I give una till 9.15 grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
tearoses:

Thanks sis
I think this is where I am going wrong . . its not soaking it long enough
Maybe I should soak overnight
Ive never tried blended beef. I will try that next time.
The only thing that pains me is that I dont know how to use leaves to pon my moin moin embarassed
Do you know how to use leaves?

Mami, I said beef or lamb kidneys o. Yes I know how to pon with ewe cheesy and I always soak with hot water overnight.

Damiso, I forgive you beebee
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2015
damiso:
Oya tearoses and edwife come o I give una till 9.15 grin

See wayo,just like chilli-she will call and start counting herself.... grin

Dami who you help? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
edwife:

See wayo,just like chilli-she will call and start counting herself.... grin

Dami who you help? cheesy

when you were busy writing epistle LOL

edwife when did you start writing epistles on NL cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
damiso:

when you were busy writing epistle LOL

edwife when did you start writing epistles on NL cheesy

My dear,i didn't understand when i was done that i wrote that much

Pheww i don't think i will anytime soon. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by universal101: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
HAPPY HOLIDAY GOES WITH GOOD HOLIDAY COACHING FOR YOUR CHILDREN

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.