Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer (12283 Views)

Chevron Aptitude Test Invite / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Chevron Aptitude Test: What To Expect 0816 219 8462 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by advocate007(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
I just received this invitation from chevron............we refer to your application for the position of Petroleum Engineer with Chevron Nigeria Limited, and wish to invite you for an Aptitude Test which has been scheduled as follows:

Date: 07-Sep-2013

Time: 10:30 AM

Venue: Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja

Username:

Password:

Dragnet Solutions Limited will be facilitating this Aptitude Test on our behalf and will communicate other details to you in due course.

You are required to bring with you, this letter and one of the following forms of identification: International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Identification with passport photograph duly stamped/signed.  Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.

Calculators will not be allowed for this test

For further enquiries, please contact Toyin Akinwumi on telephone number (01) Ext. 67834 (e-mail: ().

Very truly yours,

M. O. Afolabi
Manager – HR Administration & Services
 please who else got the invite. let's rub minds fellow nairalanders, way forward, anybody with previous experience(s). please share it with us. I am taking mine at Abuja and where is yours. Wishing us all the best.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by emeksdonalds(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
I got same E-mail and my own venue is somewhere in Uniport.. I don't know if its real or scam
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by georgeehis(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2013
Mine is uniport too
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by kunlewoye(m): 1:17am On Aug 31, 2013
I'm in the UK and I got the same email to attend same test somewhere around hEre in London on the same date...any leads?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by SirMethod1(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2013
emeksdonalds: I got same E-mail and my own venue is somewhere in Uniport.. I don't know if its real or scam
What kind of response is this? Didn't you apply for the job?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by KingMosesOsiga: 5:30am On Aug 31, 2013
I got the email too. anybody with past question or where to get one? smiley
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by indigold2010(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Mine is at uniben
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Glowy: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
I and my friend applied though but didn't get an invite.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by DMainMan: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dragnet wil conduct this test.

I am giving free dragnet GSE past question,

Go to my thread to obtain it,:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410506/free-dragnet-gse-past-question/14
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Goldstine: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
advocate007: I just received this invitation from chevron............we refer to your application for the position of Petroleum Engineer with Chevron Nigeria Limited, and wish to invite you for an Aptitude Test which has been scheduled as follows:

Date: 07-Sep-2013

Time: 10:30 AM

Venue: Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja

Username:

Password:

Dragnet Solutions Limited will be facilitating this Aptitude Test on our behalf and will communicate other details to you in due course.

You are required to bring with you, this letter and one of the following forms of identification: International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Identification with passport photograph duly stamped/signed.  Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.

Calculators will not be allowed for this test

For further enquiries, please contact Toyin Akinwumi on telephone number (01) Ext. 67834 (e-mail: ().

Very truly yours,

M. O. Afolabi
Manager – HR Administration & Services
 please who else got the invite. let's rub minds fellow nairalanders, way forward, anybody with previous experience(s). please share it with us. I am taking mine at Abuja and where is yours. Wishing us all the best.
I received the same message. But I've changed my venue to Benin City.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Goldstine: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
DMainMan: Dragnet wil conduct this test.

I am giving free dragnet GSE past question,

Go to my thread to obtain it,:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410506/free-dragnet-gse-past-question/14
Pleasssse, DMainMan, I will really appreciate it if you send me the past questions. orstin360@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by elsevier(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
indigold2010: Mine is at uniben
mine is uniben. 08038792998
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by DMainMan: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
it is only dragnet question dat wil b set tomoro. Dont waste your time reading any oda things.

D sucessfuls wil go for the next stage which is skill test at later date in Chevron. U will b reimbursed.

Skill test is either Geoscience, Engineering, Management or IT depending on your course of study.

If u ar in need of free dragnet GSE/new package of dragnet GSE question and oda test materials combined. Send a mail to:

dmainman@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Alcheringa(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
pls house I would like to know if doz with 2.2 we're contacted for ds test. because I applied early enof for ds vacancy bt ws bt contacted.
It seem it ws only dos with 2.1 dat we're called.
pls if u hv a 2.2, & ws called, what course did u study??
Thanks alot
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by AlfredO2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
I did mine today, somewhere in GRA, chams city... Its real...
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by DMainMan: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Alcheringa: pls house I would like to know if doz with 2.2 we're contacted for ds test. because I applied early enof for ds vacancy bt ws bt contacted.
Thanks alot

My freinds dat had 2.2 wit Masters were called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
pls kindly email me dragnet past questions. Tnks in anticipation. Izomohakpoesiri@ymail.com
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Goldstine: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Please does anyone has an idea of what chevron skill test for petoleum engineer or any other looks like? Please assist.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Uchboggy(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Alcheringa: pls house I would like to know if doz with 2.2 we're contacted for ds test. because I applied early enof for ds vacancy bt ws bt contacted.
Thanks alot
My friend had a 2.2 in geology,he was called
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Folajay22(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2013
So the gist is that they'll only contact successful candidates for the next stage..i had to travel all the way from PH to lag to write mine cos my centre was Chams in GRA ikeja..and i already bought my flight ticket before the mail enabling us to change venues was sent out..anyway..lets keep our fingers crossed..
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by ericodegreat(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2013
If you need dragnet materials kindly mail me at ericodegreat@yahoo.com you can appreciate with airtym if you wish and that should be after receiving the GSE pack in your mail. Jst want to carry every body along. God bless you
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by planetshaker: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2013
@Goldstine...have u been contacted by chevron for the skills test?
Abi na faith things?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by planetshaker: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2013
@house...has anyone gotten the invitation to write skills test from chevron?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Goldstine: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2013
@planetshaker, I've nt received any invitation for skills test yet. I heard it takes up to 2weeks after d aptitude test .
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by planetshaker: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goldstine: @planetshaker, I've nt received any invitation for skills test yet. I heard it takes up to 2weeks after d aptitude test .
ok...thanks for the info
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by engrprinceka(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Whats up house, good pm,. has anyone received a call for Chevron skill test? what does this test look like?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by rien05(f): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Haven't heard from Chevron yet oh. Wats happening?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by engrprinceka(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2013
do you know what does the skill test look like? I am optimistic.@rein kiss
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by mayorhy: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
got a call from chevron for skill test iv , anybody else?

1 Like

Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Sherlock11: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
mayorhy: got a call from chevron for skill test iv , anybody else?

Same here. For the 10th of October right.

If you have Past Questions and Answers, please send to upaka_001@yahoo.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily / Entrance Into Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Nigerian Defence Academy, Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.