Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Need To Become A Security Expert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need To Become A Security Expert (484 Views)

Pls Can Any Expert Explain To Us Why Some Of Us Haven't Seen Our Jamb Results / Must Read For Computer Engineering,Computer Science,I.T Expert & Wizard / Expert Revealed Free Scholarship To Study Abroad Withuot Paying A Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Become A Security Expert by okine4real: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
I need a shift in career. Presently am a software seller or should i say a software consultant. I want to become a security Administrator, i do not know if am getting the name right, but all i know is, i want to become someone whom can monitor a network, i want to be able to trace a breach in a network from the source, i want to be able to hack a network, not hacking a networking then doing bad with their information but, just to help me facilitate mine work when tracing a breach, just like 24 hours, i want to be able to network two or more building either in the same state or in different countries, i want to be conversant with software's, i want to be able to know the holes in software that hackers use in having unauthorized access in your network. I really want to know more but this is just a few.

I need advice here. I want to start from the rudiment and then progress to the top. pls do i start with CCNA or what....... Confused right now. Also after learning here, i want to be able to move to the states or Canada for proper studying.

HELP HELP HELP HELP

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Truth About ASUU. .is this some kinda Politricks ? / FUTO Merit/1st Batch Admission List Is Out For 2013/2014 / IJMB Or Remidial,which Is Of Them Is The Most Beneficial??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.